Hamari Kahani-(KYPH FF)UPDATED

Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys, um.. this is Karishma and Kashish's new fan fic. Now there sumtin rly special about this ff, we will only post two updates each week. The rest of the parts will be written by....YOU! Now this is a real fan fic like the other one I write. So take it seriously and write like its your own. Kashish will post the first part and i'll post the second part, then you guys are on your own until next week. So, how about givin it a try..we'll forgive you if you screw up and kill the character and bring it back to live 3 times. LOL The title is Hamari Kahani, because, this is Hamari Kahani, hum sab ki. So, all you AK lovers who are sick of the ekta version of the show, lets write our own-ALL OF US!...and guys try to participate....plz...dont make me go to you and smack you to make you write. LOL.

And try to not like two versions of the same part..like if sumone wrot part 3, and u wanted to write part 3,plz like make sure sumt1 didnt already write part 3..theres always part 4. and um...yea i guess dats the only rule. doesnt matter long long it it, but yeam dont like write only 3 lings and say dat it. Make it a real part, like you would for ur fan-fic, cuz dis is your fan-fic. Hum sab ki fan-fic!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Ok, I'll will post the first part, then Kashish will post the second one, today or 2morow. After that, you guys start. Now, just cuz your writing it doesnt mean you cant comment. So, plaease guys post comments!! Its a real fan fic...not a joke tha everyone will forget after 2 days. OK? Any questions..u can Pm me or Kashish.

I'll post the characters and setting n al dat stuff in a while..well i have it ready rite now, but we kinda wanna c ur respose first. Ok? Ready? Set? Dont go..not yet. LOL. ok, so tell me how you guys like this fan-fic idea.???? PLEASE, OR ELSE IMMA START CRYING AND CURSIN ALL A YOUZZZ..lol juss kiddinπŸ˜‰..PLZ RESPOND.IMMA RLY START CRYIN IF U DUN.

Karishma and Kashish/********

Edited by Desi Pride - 18 years ago
lol hailaa u gonna curse us ok i wannna see wot ur curses are me don't like the idea! bol! πŸ˜†
22 veiw and 1 respnse..dat 2 from sateera!!! so u guys dun like it 😭
pppl plz reply if u want me and krishma to continue plz 😭
Hamari Kahani-(KYPH FF) - characters

Angad Khanna- He's 22 yr old. He lived in India before but then he moved to N.Y. He believes in love and is waiting for that day to come when he will find his love.

Kripa Sharma- she's 21 yr old. She lives in India. She believes in love and is waiting for that day when her love will come for her.

Friends:
Shaber- angad best friend
Josh – angad best friend
Aliya – kripa best friend
Anita – kripa best friend and aliya sister

There will be more ppl add in it later on in the fan fic
coooooooooool πŸ‘ πŸ‘
continue soooon!!!
great idea!! waiting for the first part!!!!

take care
Laiba
cant wait for the first part!!!

love,
trisha
i'll post the next part soon as i get it from krishma πŸ˜ƒ thx for all the comments πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
ummmmm plz continue πŸ˜‰
-Ash