India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Most Tearful Episode

tuku Senior Member
tuku
tuku

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

Today was the most tearful episode...almost 8 contestants had already left but they lacked something in them and they went out...but AMEY was so gud ...he is so humble generous and kind hearted guy. i appreciate the way he had take up his loss..

One thing i realsied today ...some one had opened a topic with  hatss of to anju's sister...but frankly hatss of to ANUJI..they way he retorted to tht stupid female talking abt mumabikers than talking abt india...

India will and never change...though we move centuries after centuries..but this stupid concept of regionalism will never bring in best talent....if talent has to win then it shd be judged by the most talented ppl i feel...Janta par chodne sa kuch nahoi hotaa becuase janta votes with emotions ...ppl pointed out antra tht she commented abt voting system but i 100% agree with her...

ppl dnt get emotional if Karu gets voted out next week...it is pretty well predicted....the way anuj and sandeep get votes from their home town.

but i appreciate amey the way he had carried his emotion and accepted his loss..hatss of to u ameyClap ClapClapand i pray tht u shd and will go very far....dont worry talent never dies...u wil b a super star.

Miss U AMEY DATE..CryCry

prap IF-Rockerz
prap
prap

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
though no one shade as much tears in amey's departure (by this i mean in the show), it has been the most tearful one........i know everyone was crying in their hearts.....and his fan have been doing nothing except crying....... Cry
pateh23 Senior Member
pateh23
pateh23

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
im
sad he got out
simran_007 Senior Member
simran_007
simran_007

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
yes it was
effervescent Senior Member
effervescent
effervescent

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
i'm so mad and SAD. i agree with you 100%. seriously, the US needs to start voting umm esp. for the right people. i had a feeling the amey would make it to the top 2, but noooooooooooo he had to leave just now. if karunya gets out next week i'm not gonna watch indian idol anymore and that's final.
soul_stealer Senior Member
soul_stealer
soul_stealer

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
i agree with u 100%. this REALLY was the MOST tearful episode. i have NEVER cried for a contestant like this the way i cried for amey. but i know that he will ALWAYS remain in our hearts and i will pray that he touches heights of success as he is a VERY honest human being, simple, and down to earth. wat he did and said today is DEFINATELY worthy of praise Clap

luv,

sundus.
nibbler IF-Rockerz
nibbler
nibbler

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
ameys was the most tearful Cry

and after that it was monalis Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top