India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

when satya said"I love U" (Page 5)

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
guys,just chill chill,just chill..yahan tho saregama se bhi zyada maha yudh ho raha hai,but of course,healthy mahayudh LOL .Pooja I am glad,that there is at least a young girl in this forum,who is a fan of Sats.Nahi tho I am shocked.young gals mad after pple like DK.No offense.I like Dk too but not to the extent of the way gals are falling for him.Utna khaas kya hai.Yes,I love his serios looks and his acting but what sats is showing is true love.dk has lost trust in disha,so many times.Yes,it is wrong to fall in love with a married woman.But yeh dil hai na..dil ko samjhana mushkil hai.Dil doesn't see,married hai ki nahi..love is blind... Big smile and let there be some masala na..sats nahi aata tho the 2 d's would have reunited and the end of TD.I am sure,we all want TD to continue but U guys want the same old love story of husband and wife..usmein kya maza? yeh kabab mein haddi is more masaledaar.and guys chill,this is a serial.So,rupu is taking this in the right direction only.
OK,enough of my bhasan...now lets see yr actions and reactions LOL

hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Harsy intezar zyada lamba nahin hoga...wo din dur nahin hai...its just round the corner.
Ugly maan aur ugly soul wale Satyanaaaaas ko kya pata ke shadi ka bandhan kya hota hai...aur use kaise nibhana hai....yeh tu mazaak hai ke DK ne gussa kiya aur patni doosra aadmi dhoond le...shame on such mentality.
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
shaanti,shaanti,Satya will give more affection to Dish than DK.DK itna khadoos kyon hai? LOL but i like dk too..inspite of that...abhi tumlog thoda shaanti rakho..itna gussa for sats theekh nahi...
I think all are getting mad satya ka name lene se...do meditation.. LOL
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Chitraji.....I m ready with my reaction..... LOL LOL mai aapki statement ki kaddrr karthi hoon...sooo true that if satya is not there my devi cant extend this show...Yaar...how is satyanas love sooo true....Comeon yaar how can satya love true love if he knowingly fall in love with married women who deeply loves her husband...if she doesnt love her hubby then there is reason for falling to her....satya love is just attraction......Pyaar blind hosakhtha hai lekin itna blind....then he is not a man, but a man in devils disguise..Yes its a healthy war..... SmileAapne sahi kaha helloji.... Smile OMG lets stop this cold war.... Tongue LOL
-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
BAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!stop all i want to say is sorry for useing rude words like ugly but u guys called sayta {hello 98} Confused no mann no soul wasnt that mean
Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja_15

BAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!stop all i want to say is sorry for useing rude words like ugly but u guys called sayta {hello 98} Confused no mann no soul wasnt that mean

Pooja....like said earlier...don't get offended by our words!!

n...no...."No sould no mann" wasn't mean!! I think that's perfect 4 him!!Angry

Shadi shuda aurat ke saath chakkar chala ta hain!! Chi chi!!!Angry

hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
That was after you said it and yes anyone chasing a happily married woman has ugly maan and ugly soul...true very true.
Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hello98

That was after you said it and yes anyone chasing a happily married woman has ugly maan and ugly soul...true very true.

Yup!!!! soooo very very true!!!!

Go to top