Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: chitra anand

I watched the episode in which disha is being rescued from a van accident and both satya and dk reach the accident site but only dk managed to save disha.Satya is standing at a distance and saying..I love u Disha..wow,I liked it when he said that πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

chitra i missed this episode as usual😭 but i can imagine satya saying he loves disha with a heart full of pain and how were his expressions?

hello98 thumbnail
Thapar maro uske face par...holi par laal chehra hi acha lagta hai!!!
soni28 thumbnail
parveen...pls have some compassion for satya, he's in love 😊
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys,one request,satya is very hurt by all yr comments abt him and that U guys are calling him satyanas.As a close friend of satya,I request U not to give him gaalis anymore. πŸ˜ƒ
dekho,look at me,I never give gaalis to anyone.Achche ghar ke log gaalian nahi dete πŸ˜†
soni28 thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
yes guys pls don't hurt satya!
chitra i never said anything bad about satya 😊
mona05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: silk opal

Loll...I liked that scene too.

I loved the rejected, sad look on satya's face when he saw disha in DK's arms…loved the look on his face when he said to himself, "I luv you disha". One of the best moments in TD. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

we all have different opinion so satya fans don't be offended by my commentsπŸ˜ƒ

silk ,now I am dying to see the rejected sad look on Satyanas' face..may be it is this feeling of rejection which is goading him now to expose DK.....well he should be prepared for more shock and grief...when he finds out about his father........hate this Satya.....hope he goes mad and is kept in a paagal khana ....that is his right place.....forever interfering with 2Ds😑

In yesterday's U.K. episode there was no Satyanas...it was  great.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Soni,satya told me not to scold U.Tum bahut achchi ho.satya likes U too saying kabhi tum gaali nahi deti πŸ˜ƒ
soni28 thumbnail
oh thank u so much chits for bringing me a message from satya 😊 u r the best πŸ€—
hello98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni28

parveen...pls have some compassion for satya, he's in love 😊

LOVE....its mockery of love.

And Chitraji he can quit Tumhari Disha I promise I will never give him jootas...will also watch his serial if there is another...uske izzat ise mein hai that he quits instantly!!!!!

harsy thumbnail
Originally posted by: hello98

LOVE....its mockery of love.

And Chitraji he can quit Tumhari Disha I promise I will never give him jootas...will also watch his serial if there is another...uske izzat ise mein hai that he quits instantly!!!!!

Chitraji n Soni akka...aap dono ko kya horaha hai....?πŸ˜• U want us to show mercy on that satyanas......ok if he shows some mercy on 2D's by leaving alone then we will defenetely show mercy on him......How can he fall for married women n aur woh bhi ek fareb ki zindagi jee raha hai....so unfortunate that my devi had created such cheap character....😑