India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

THREE CHEERS TO ANUJ’S NEICE (Page 5)

*Pinky Rulez* IF-Dazzler
*Pinky Rulez*
*Pinky Rulez*

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
yeah i thought she was rude but she had the guts to stand up to the judges infront of live tv and insult herself just 4 her uncle i think that is really sweet

but i did not like the way she talked to the judgesAngry Angry Angry

writer Groupbie
writer
writer

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
well i dont really think she was rude.. no no way .. when they were insulting anuj in such a way she had to stand up and say it clear.. she did not use any bad words.. even annu kapoor was rude ..
amey is a great singer.. i liked him more than karunya.. he still is best fro me .. i dont like anujs singing .. but i m with anuj as of now.. tehy had no right to sit down and insult him all the time.. its so humilating..
but i think its a game played toget cheap publicity .. thought that saregama got publicity .. well srgmp singers were far far better than the idols .. pity .. so look forward for another dhamaka for the ratings
cooldudes Groupbie
cooldudes
cooldudes

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Hyd_nri, I will ask you the same question when Hyderabadi Karunya is voted out next week because of regional politics. Hopefully you respond the same way...its plain & simple. Anuj & Sandeep have been bad singers consistently....Same was with Ravi Tripathi. How many chances should they get? It hurts to see Amey Date losing to Anuj & Sandeep and it definitely hurt the judges. They are humans too. Karunya & Amey were the 2 best singers of Indian Idol. All others that left the show or were voted out had to be voted out some day as they were not as good as Amey & Karunya. It will hurt me if Karunya leaves next week and I am from Mumbai. I don't have any regional problems because I consider India as a whole...not divided into states. If it is a Talent contest ...go by TALENT.

About American Idol....last year Bo Bice and Carrie Underwood were the 2 best contestants and the final was between them. If there was regional trouble...I being a Flordian wouldn't have voted for them though they were not from Florida and I know my friends & co-workers did the same. The votes are never told by region on American Idol...so I don't know where you get the info. from...maybe tabloids :) In Indian Idol, the 2 best contestants were Amey & Karunya and the finals should have been between them. 

Only narrow-minded people think about voting for their regional people and cowards deal with the problem the way it is just because those were the rules to start off with. That is what Sonu said that I cannot sit like a coward and see this happening. Regional differences is a problem of India today and has always been. THINK OF INDIA AS A WHOLE....DON'T LET PEOPLE DIVIDE YOU AND RULE OVER YOU. VOTE FOR TALENT!!!VOTE FOR "INDIAN" IDOL!!!

Even after all this, nothing is going to change. HP people will still vote for Anuj & Rajasthani people will still vote for Sandeep and if Karunya is voted out next week...people will say, this was Janta's choice. Those who liked Karunya should have voted for him...plain & simple :) But how do you know how much to vote for him? You can lose by 1 vote.

Rather have like Fame Gurukul where judges keep your favorite contestants based on that day's performance in safe zone and voting is between weakest contestant and 1 is voted out. But looking at FG results...Qazi was the winner so there you go Kashmir won in voting there.This time lets see if HP, Rajasthan or Hyderabd will win as the contest is between states not TALENT.

VOTE FOR TALENT PLEASE...KEEP REGIONAL DIFFERENCES ASIDE.

EVEN when Anuj's niece was talking, I could see the anger for Mumbai and Mumbai people...really uncalled for.

Originally posted by hyd_nri

Cooldude wrote that in American Idol people do not vote on state basis, what bunch of baloney!

American Idol too has the same issues, many cases Hawaiian contestants family and state used to flood the phone lines and keep their contestants in play. Some thing with a Cleveland contestant etc;. It is natural to vote for your state person. Only thing make sure that u vote more than the other contestant. Simon decides the American Idol not the people :-)

Amey was deserving to be in top two and people who felt that should have voted more. Plain and simple

Edited by cooldudes - 15 March 2006 at 8:51pm
hyd_nri Newbie
hyd_nri
hyd_nri

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Cool Dude,
Carrie Underwood was bad! Bo Bice was good but you know that Constantine was the best. Did you forget the fatso from Cleveland who stayed till the last 5 because he recieved more votes. from Shakeheights OH (Cleveland Suburb) In year before that Camille Velasco from Hawai.. Does that ring a bell.

Again one man's cup of tea is anothers poison. How do you define talent. I can say that Anuj is talented in my eyes and why would I care about your opinion. So once again it's plain and simple. If you want your contestant to remain vote for him more. That is what all the fan(atics) do, vote vote vote till they cannot vote anymore. IT IS A GAME AND OBJECTIVITY OF THE GAME IS TO GET MORE VOTES. In a billion population if all casted one vote for the talent then that guy/gal would win but usually billions do not watch only a few million watch and few thousand vote. So get real!
cooldudes Groupbie
cooldudes
cooldudes

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Hyd_nri

You are absolutely right. Yes I have to get real. I have masters in Music and I have good knowledge of Music but I have no knowledge about people.Now I know why good singers are voted out. Because of audience like you who think Anuj is talented and Carrie Underwood is not :) That explains a whole lot.
I was living in a world where people understood music and talent like I did. Thanks for waking me up from my world and getting me into the real world. No more questions or comments as it is pointless.
Have a nice day, guys:)

Moderator's Note:
Please discuss about II here. No personal attacks

Edited by Anjali.Nair - 16 March 2006 at 1:26am
pateh23 Senior Member
pateh23
pateh23

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pwsam

LET ANUJ's NEICE NOT FORGET ONE THING THAT THE SAME JUDGES BROUGHT HIM BACK TO GALA FROM PIANO ROUND EVEN AFTER HE WAS VOTED OUT

exactly, they changed the rules for stupid anuj to come bak, so y can't the change the rules for amey to cum bak? it just for 1 time, she;s just scared that anuj will get out so shes kinda being selfish..
hyd_nri Newbie
hyd_nri
hyd_nri

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Cool Dude, You may have Master's in Music and I have Master's in Mobile Robotics and Master's in Project Management and basically it has nothing to do with way the competition is played. Carrie was good at Country singing only and Bo was a rocker but I believe that Constantine was an all rounder.

Anyway, thanks for waking up, This is real world and I would no longer want to discuss AI on II ;-)

Moderator's Note:
Please discuss about II here. No personal attacks

Edited by Anjali.Nair - 16 March 2006 at 1:25am
IamKashish Goldie
IamKashish
IamKashish

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hyd_nri

Cool Dude,
Carrie Underwood was bad! Bo Bice was good but you know that Constantine was the best. Did you forget the fatso from Cleveland who stayed till the last 5 because he recieved more votes. from Shakeheights OH (Cleveland Suburb) In year before that Camille Velasco from Hawai.. Does that ring a bell.

Again one man's cup of tea is anothers poison. How do you define talent. I can say that Anuj is talented in my eyes and why would I care about your opinion. So once again it's plain and simple. If you want your contestant to remain vote for him more. That is what all the fan(atics) do, vote vote vote till they cannot vote anymore. IT IS A GAME AND OBJECTIVITY OF THE GAME IS TO GET MORE VOTES. In a billion population if all casted one vote for the talent then that guy/gal would win but usually billions do not watch only a few million watch and few thousand vote. So get real!

Anuj was Talented that's why judges bring him back to perform in Gala's but he couldn't perform even many times judges told him to sing well otherwise we are sorry you would be out very soon.. don't you think that judges can judge more n more good rather than me n  you...They know the real Talent and now if they are not satisfied with Anuj performance why cannot they against in anuj.....????? They want Real Indian Idol and they very well know that Amey is much much better performer than Anuj even Anuj himself say this that Amey is better than me in singing .....Then what's the problem man??? One thing i m sure abt this that he "Anuj" will be out soon May be the next gala's otherwise by Sony TV.....No body will listen to his Album so its a big loss of sony itself....!!!!LOL LOL LOL

Edited by IamKashish - 15 March 2006 at 2:33pm

Go to top