Amey has lost And everybody should accept That Clap

Anuj will be benifeted now more votes for Him Smile

Sony will earn More money Cry

Sad for Karu Confused

Decent_Girl Senior Member
Decent_Girl
Decent_Girl

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:50am | IP Logged
No way! The way she behave with judges was horrible .. It was showing how ill-mannered she is..She should rem that Judges were the one who brought back to Anuj in place of Jolly.. If judges were right at that time without following rules and regulations.. they chose Anuj themselves without askin to Junta .. If they were right at dat time than y they r rong this time when they wanted Amey to stay!!
Indianprince Groupbie
Indianprince
Indianprince

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I am sooo proud of her - how can people say she was rude??? Rude were the judges, rude were the people in attendance, rude were Ameys friends and family. She said what needed to be said and Anuj was fantastic as he kep quite and was the most dignified person their!!!

Bottom line is - Anuj in final 3, Amey = Out
cooldudes Groupbie
cooldudes
cooldudes

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I think the girl was RUDE as she mentioned about Mumbai and Mumbai people ..just sounded so much of enemity, jealousy between states and it just didn't sound like WE ARE ALL INDIANS. The girl started talking with raised voice at the judges and told Farah "get it". It was unappropriate. She was also interrupting when Sonu was talking. Absolutely bad upbringing. She should be thankful that her Uncle could sing only because these 3 judges got Anuj back. She messed up everything for Anuj's career. I don't think any of these judges will offer Anuj anything after his niece's behavior. The judges were not rude but angry after the results because it was unexpected and it is human to get angry at people consistently making a mistake in voting. I was upset too. Amey definitely sang better than Sandeep & Anuj. We all know that. Judges were angry that Anuj has been voted in top three even though he didn't sing well...not one time, two times but consistent bad singing. As for Amey, anyone who knows singing, knows that he is a very good singer and is definitely better than Anuj & Sandeep. So what are the people voting for...Good Singers or STATE singers. India always had this problem of religion, region, caste etc. Other countries think India is booming but as an Indian I feel if we don't think of this country as one, INDIA will remain a 3rd world country forever. I live in US and we have American Idol and I haven't seen Florida people voting for Florida contestant & New York people voting for New York contestant. Show is of Talent so vote for Talent. It hurts when talented people are voted out because of religious & regional beliefs. Its really sad. If Karunya is voted out next time....Only Rajastan & Himachal Pradesh watch the finals. It will be a FINAL between 2 losers anyway. The winning FINAL should have been between AMEY & KARUNYA.

Edited by cooldudes - 15 March 2006 at 10:08am
jugnu_mast Newbie
jugnu_mast
jugnu_mast

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:58am | IP Logged
well anuj's neice did the right thing.to me farah and company always looked arrogant to people they are not impressed.and they looked completely loser to me when they walked out.its simply a game show and if indian people voted out amay then why showing dissappointment.firstly prog like indian idols are making cell company and themself a lot of profit from SMS.they are just making people fool by just making there pockets full.
and when the format is such then its only upto the public to decide who they want,there is no way for judges to show their dissapointment.
there were few other good singer,voted out.amay is going the same way.no way crying.
change the game show format,save people money then show ur arrogance.
kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:03am | IP Logged
hi
anuj niece spoke loudly to judges while the judges were speaking politely..
in sum point of view she was correct but if show would have spoke nicely then i would have support her..
i feel even judges meda mistake by walking out..at the end it was janta's decision
Huzi
hyd_nri Newbie
hyd_nri
hyd_nri

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Cooldude wrote that in American Idol people do not vote on state basis, what bunch of baloney!

American Idol too has the same issues, many cases Hawaiian contestants family and state used to flood the phone lines and keep their contestants in play. Some thing with a Cleveland contestant etc;. It is natural to vote for your state person. Only thing make sure that u vote more than the other contestant. Simon decides the American Idol not the people :-)

Amey was deserving to be in top two and people who felt that should have voted more. Plain and simple
IamKashish Goldie
IamKashish
IamKashish

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Indianprince

I am sooo proud of her - how can people say she was rude??? Rude were the judges, rude were the people in attendance, rude were Ameys friends and family. She said what needed to be said and Anuj was fantastic as he kep quite and was the most dignified person their!!!

Bottom line is - Anuj in final 3, Amey = Out

Well i totally dis- argee with you. Angry she was ill-manered and very rude.This is a  fact if you just watch that Episode again you will find....This was not the right way to talk with our Elders ? Apart of judges they were our Elder's and experienced person too. How can she forget i think she used to talk with her Mom, Dad in such a way ...Who will Tolerate such a girl...Noway !!! she can talk or question's to judges in a Polite way so that judges can answer her..Temper can make Any person WRONG and she/he cannot think in the right way...do you agree with this ?????

Now one thing i am sure about we all will cick out this anuj very soon who cannot sing properly..LOL  who would  listen to his voice no body I think he himself or his family.....LOL and yes Anuj was quite not coz he is superb or he can sing better than Amey. He was quite coz no body has apperciated him not even from public nor judges........and you can see IF there are lots n lots and lots of Amey's Fan rather than Anuj"Big smile

Botton line is Anuj is in and he will be out soon without any respect  Angry but Amey's is OUT with dignity and He is OUR Indian Idol and This final  Clap Clap Clap Clap

Edited by IamKashish - 15 March 2006 at 1:31pm

Go to top