Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

THREE CHEERS TO ANUJ’S NEICE (Page 3)

IamKashish Goldie
IamKashish
IamKashish

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sejal2005

its all politics they are doing this so Karyunya can get votes his dad has paid sony to get Amey out so his son will win how cheap I know from someone very close to sony cheap stunt by sony for few lakhs they would do this janta stop voting all Amey fans dont even vote for

Hey You heard wrong.....!!!!! How is it possible that Karunya father can pay to SONY...!!!! My Dear its Rumour...its not possible if it wuld have been possible it could have done by Ravi before n before as his father is Zaminder overall i don't agree in this with you....

syrene Goldie
syrene
syrene

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pwsam

LET ANUJ's NEICE NOT FORGET ONE THING THAT THE SAME JUDGES BROUGHT HIM BACK TO GALA FROM PIANO ROUND EVEN AFTER HE WAS VOTED OUT

eggxatly......i think judges were upset bcos they had faith in him and he didint live up to their expectations...while other good singers far exceeded him...

so everyone please remember.........the judges have nothing against anuj......THEY BROUGHT HIM BACK IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!
noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by winnie_pooh

Originally posted by pwsam

LET ANUJ's NEICE NOT FORGET ONE THING THAT THE SAME JUDGES BROUGHT HIM BACK TO GALA FROM PIANO ROUND EVEN AFTER HE WAS VOTED OUT

eggxatly......i think judges were upset bcos they had faith in him and he didint live up to their expectations...while other good singers far exceeded him...

so everyone please remember.........the judges have nothing against anuj......THEY BROUGHT HIM BACK IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!

yeah but they didn't have to do all that drama! that was just uncalled for...
they brought him back, stick with your decision, don't put down any other contestant just b/c one had to leave...

janta is the one doing the voting
syrene Goldie
syrene
syrene

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

its all politics they are doing this so Karyunya can get votes his dad has paid sony to get Amey out so his son will win how cheap I know from someone very close to sony cheap stunt by sony for few lakhs they would do this janta stop voting all Amey fans dont even vote for
karunya just diss Sony make big fuss we rule not the sony channel sony remember amey fans will not vote kya kurlenge app please people rethink dont vote till they have rematch

you mean three kicks up her ass Angry Angry Angry

And the award for the mother of all conspiracy theories goes to ........Sejal.

First of all Karunya is alerady a star.He does not need to become Indian IDol. Esp now by beating such crappy competition.  

P.S. how did u miss the geniune shock on karus face when amey was declared out?? 

Edited by winnie_pooh - 14 March 2006 at 8:10pm
~Poonam~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Poonam~
~Poonam~

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Cry no commentsCry me miss ameyCry

Crying 2 Crying 2 Crying 2 Crying 2 Crying 2 Crying 2 Crying 2

Crying 2 Crying 2 Crying 2 Crying 2 Crying 2 Crying 2 Crying 2

Edited by Poonampatel16 - 14 March 2006 at 8:12pm
IamKashish Goldie
IamKashish
IamKashish

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by winnie_pooh

karunya just diss Sony make big fuss we rule not the sony channel sony remember amey fans will not vote kya kurlenge app please people rethink dont vote till they have rematch

you mean three kicks up her ass Angry Angry Angry

And the award for the mother of all conspiracy theories goes to ........Sejal.

First of all Karunya is alerady a star.He does not need to become Indian IDol. Esp now by beating such crappy competition.  

P.S. how did u miss the geniune shock on karus face when amey was declared out?? 

Good Answer Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

sharpshooter Senior Member
sharpshooter
sharpshooter

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by noname01

yeah but they didn't have to do all that drama! that was just uncalled for...
they brought him back, stick with your decision, don't put down any other contestant just b/c one had to leave...

janta is the one doing the voting

Get out if you can't appreciate Amey or accept the fact that Anuj's niece was point blank rude and conveniently forgot that the judges brought him back.

Don't encourage people like yourself to act arrogantly.

ipsitabasu Senior Member
ipsitabasu
ipsitabasu

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:37am | IP Logged

I agree that voting by the janta is supposed to be the final decision according to the rules but hey tht girl didn't have to be so rude. There os a nicer way of putting things...

3 cheers my foot.. U speak with some respect wen u speak to the best singer, one of the best choreographers and a good music director in the country. The re match might have been a wrong proposal on their part.. btu tht doesn't give her any right to scream at them....

If i persoanlly were Anuj n believed in my talent, i would have so sed yes to a re match , both for the sake of my public image and also for the talent which i "believe i possess" .... Why the hell does the girl have to object.. It appears tht ot sort of proves tht she possesses a deep seated fear tht the next time amey might beat anuj n she thinks he is a better singaer (which he is of course  , tht screaming lady herself i bet would have admitted)

AnywAYS BEING anuj's niece wouldn't she want anuj to prove himself and get in in a justified manner....n not get in with so much controversy where ppl say he doesnt deserve so... something called dignity.... n public image as well..... Don't they understand this is more or less a public image contest..... because the singing itself is how much aser u have on the janta....

Edited by ipsitabasu - 15 March 2006 at 3:45am

Go to top