India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

THREE CHEERS TO ANUJ’S NEICE (Page 2)

effervescent Senior Member
effervescent
effervescent

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
i just can't believe Amey is out. He totally did NOT deserve to be out...blame it on the indian janta Angry gosh i hate this

Edited by fooglez - 14 March 2006 at 6:34pm

shajjo Senior Member
shajjo
shajjo

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noname01

Originally posted by shajjo

Originally posted by pragya0

man think of a new message, looks like ur running out of new ideas.#regd anuj's niece she was rude and arrogant 2 say the least

so her comment was on the rude side but she had a point! I mean, poor anuj seriously, so what if he can't sing, why blame him? he didn''t sit there and vote for himself. the "janta" did

how can the judges ask for a rematch? that is totally uncalled for and these are NOT the rules.

HELLOOOO SO WHAT IF HE CANT SING????????? ISNT THAT WHAT INDIAN IDOL IS ABOUT? YOU NEED TO WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER......

hey now, I didn't bring him back! nor do I vote or can I vote for him.
I'm just reiterating what everyone has been saying (anuj is besura, blah blah blah)

the point was not that, the point was don't blame him...

(and if II was about singing, how do you explain the early exit of all the other good contestants?)

Well then Good luck to you and your agla indian idol Anuj LOLLOL.... I for one am not blaming HIM for Amey's elimination. Its just pathetic to see a singer of Amey Caliber and Talent get voted out against Anuj ....Its as simple as that.

simpleguy Senior Member
simpleguy
simpleguy

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rocky23000

POOR ANUJ ---- DESPERATE JUDGES

We just watched the episode in UK.

Well, we know Amey is a good singer, but, put yourself in Anuj's shoes and see the world ...

What were the judges doing ... I didn't expect this from Sonu Nigam .. and the others joined in ... they seemed like ABSOLUTE LOSERS ...

I feel if they have any humility, they should apologize to ANUJ ...

After watching todays episode, AMEY and ANUJ's IMAGE has improved manyfold in my heart ...
judges' image has taken a downfall ... sad ....

POOR ANUJ ---- DESPERATE JUDGES

I see now you are the looser in this forum and also ANuj that declared already.

Anuj niece told why they didn't do REMATCH???? How Dare is she that this Judjes broought Anuj  in GALA without REMATCH. Where was she that time???? Angry Where was the simplecity from her to JUDGE as brought him inside gala even He got Lowest votes in Pinano round? Angry

Where was she that time when Anuj again again singing besura and selected again and again by miracle???? Angry

Where was she that time when judjes selected Besura, stupid ANUJ instead of sweet voice DILPREET???? Angry

She didn't tell anything because everything was going towards Anuj by miracle now today AMAY out (who is the best allrounder in both INDIAN IDOL 1 and 2) and she was giving speech in mean way and loudly to judjes. WHat does she think of herself??? Angry AngryAngry

Don't ANuj see that all audience were going out then how come he thinks that he better than Amay or Karuniya???Angry

ANUJ IS NOTHING BUT A HUMAN ...

NO SWEET VOICE (black bird voice)

No Personality

No Smartness

Can't even do lil bit performance

THEN HOW COME HE IS STILL HERE??? Where AMAY, MEENAL, MONALI, ANTARA OUT ...

noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragya0

man think of a new message, looks like ur running out of new ideas.#regd anuj's niece she was rude and arrogant 2 say the least

so her comment was on the rude side but she had a point! I mean, poor anuj seriously, so what if he can't sing, why blame him? he didn''t sit there and vote for himself. the "janta" did

how can the judges ask for a rematch? that is totally uncalled for and these are NOT the rules.

HELLOOOO SO WHAT IF HE CANT SING????????? ISNT THAT WHAT INDIAN IDOL IS ABOUT? YOU NEED TO WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER......

hey now, I didn't bring him back! nor do I vote or can I vote for him.
I'm just reiterating what everyone has been saying (anuj is besura, blah blah blah)

the point was not that, the point was don't blame him...

(and if II was about singing, how do you explain the early exit of all the other good contestants?)

Well then Good luck to you and your agla indian idol Anuj LOLLOL.... I for one am not blaming HIM for Amey's elimination. Its just pathetic to see a singer of Amey Caliber and Talent get voted out against Anuj ....Its as simple as that.

I don't see how that makes me an anuj fan...I only like antara and karunya...

sejal2005 Senior Member
sejal2005
sejal2005

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
its all politics they are doing this so Karyunya can get votes his dad has paid sony to get Amey out so his son will win how cheap I know from someone very close to sony cheap stunt by sony for few lakhs they would do this janta stop voting all Amey fans dont even vote for
karunya just diss Sony make big fuss we rule not the sony channel sony remember amey fans will not vote kya kurlenge app please people rethink dont vote till they have rematch

you mean three kicks up her ass Angry Angry Angry
sejal2005 Senior Member
sejal2005
sejal2005

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
its all politics they are doing this so Karyunya can get votes his dad has paid sony to get Amey out so his son will win how cheap I know from someone very close to sony cheap stunt by sony for few lakhs they would do this janta stop voting all Amey fans dont even vote for
noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sejal2005

its all politics they are doing this so Karyunya can get votes his dad has paid sony to get Amey out so his son will win how cheap I know from someone very close to sony cheap stunt by sony for few lakhs they would do this janta stop voting all Amey fans dont even
vote for

WTH? where are you getting this information from? first it was ravi's "zameendar" family who was paying people know it's karunya? STOP MAKING UP RUMOURS (this is so pathetic, can I even call it a rumour?)

KARUNYA = II2

nibbler IF-Rockerz
nibbler
nibbler

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Cry
cant say anything........

Go to top