Indian Idol 6

Pull yourselves together guyssss

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

I hate to start another thread,but guys plz plz plz pull yourselves together. I know its horrible and to be honest terribly stupid that Amey is voted out ,but please stop crying . For the first time this Forum seems so gloomy and blue to me.Courage is the best device at the moment.Please for AMEY'S sake if not for anything else.

And like everyone else i am going to say that please vote for Karunya.Please dont start bashing me or say that i am promoting him.But all i want to do thru this thread is console u guys and say that please please please try and be cheerful again.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pull yourselves together guyssss" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rocky23000

rocky23000

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

POOR ANUJ ---- DESPERATE JUDGES

We just watched the episode in UK.

Well, we know Amey is a good singer, but, put yourself in Anuj's shoes and see the world ...

What were the judges doing ... I didn't expect this from Sonu Nigam .. and the others joined in ... they seemed like ABSOLUTE LOSERS ...

I feel if they have any humility, they should apologize to ANUJ ...

After watching todays episode, AMEY and ANUJ's IMAGE has improved manyfold in my heart ...
judges' image has taken a downfall ... sad ....

POOR ANUJ ---- DESPERATE JUDGES

anita_gupta

anita_gupta

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
its very hard to get over with Amey's exit. i know eventually we all will be fine but for now every time i read a topic related to amey's exit, tears comes into my eyes. can't help it.

Gobsmacked

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top