India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

OMG - Charu (Page 2)

gull Senior Member
gull
gull

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
I think now she ll go with akshat.but y she forgot that her first love was akshat . how stupid

gurpreetfan Groupbie
gurpreetfan
gurpreetfan

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha

I am almost sure that Charu is planning something, she's not the kind of person who will give up so easily.
.lagta hai charu ko ye plan swayam ne bataya hai...i also think that after all her  drama-bazi and chal-bazi sujal will develop a soft corner for charu  and will actually fall in love with her..as ekta herself had indicated in her inteview that sujal and kashiah will meet occacionally but there will be no romantic interactions between them..so if amna leaves kth sujal and jahru will move the story forward
SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Please, please, please let Charu not be plotting anything...

I will be soooooooooooooo happy if Sujal and Kashish get back together (as my name says... hehehe... Embarrassed)

Gurpreetfan please don't say such things. Sujal cannot fall in love with Jharu!!!!! Woh sirf aur sirf Kashish ka hai!!!!!!! Ekta ki storylines kabhi set nahin hote, badalte rehte hai... so there's always hope!!!!!

I am praying today's episode doesn't dash my hopes... Smile
gurpreetfan Groupbie
gurpreetfan
gurpreetfan

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujal4Kashish

Sujal cannot fall in love with Jharu!!!!! Woh sirf aur sirf Kashish ka hai!!!!!!! 
..sujal will fall in love with jharu KYUNKI jharu ne sujal pe kala jadoo kya hai.. Woh ab sirf aur sirf jharoo ka hoga..have u noticed ke sujal ki shave  barhi  hui hai..woh majnoo jaisa  dikh raha  hai?...KYUNKI-----?as part of her plan she will leave him for smtime...he will miss her ..become a type of devdas for sometime ...and when she returns .sujal uspe totally fidaa ho jaey ga..
PrInc£s$ ANg£L IF-Dazzler
PrInc£s$ ANg£L
PrInc£s$ ANg£L

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by esha

I am almost sure that Charu is planning something, she's not the kind of person who will give up so easily.
Just imagine: if this girl can stoop so low that she can lie abt spending the night with a guy ( Tushar ), not thinking abt her self respect or that of her dad's , just think what she is capable of doing Angry Angry
And remember.......when she had her so-called " miscarriage" she said that her heart was not as big as Kashish....... so I don't trust her at all. Angry

I agree wiv u esha, its jst that wen i watched the episode i woz in shock ke charu ye keh rahi hai.....i mean she jst thinks abt herself.

Go to top