Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Amey Date Is Our Star (Page 9)

sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Wish u all the best & have a nice future... Clap Clap Clap

I am sure u will make it becoz u got a good soul which will make u go far Clap Clap Clap

Hope u will make an album soon with SONY !!!

Sumesh from Kerala

-Seraphic- IF-Rockerz
-Seraphic-
-Seraphic-

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Hi Amey!

Irrespective of what happened yesterday, u have become the Indian idol for me. You took a very good decision yesterday. Hats off to u! And remember when god takes something away from us, it is only to give you something much bigger!

You are a very great and an amazing singer. And I'm sure you'll go places! There was always something so attractive about your personality, that made you look even great. I hope to see you receiving the best male playback singer award soon! All your fans have full trust on you. And we are sure you are going to make us all proud!

Wish u all the best & have a nice and bright future!

Your greatest fan,
Sadaf (Qatar)

nisha655 Senior Member
nisha655
nisha655

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Hi Amey,

The journey of Indian Idol may be over for you but the journey of success has just begun. You are not a loser, but a true winner. The talent that is intrinsic in you requires no confirmation, but your character and attitude are so positive that they will always hold you in good stead.

I pray that you achieve all you want to in life- and much more than that. Always keep a smile on your face and your feet on the ground, there's no stopping you. All my best wishes for a very bright future. Cant wait to hear more of you soon. Love you...

Your fan forever,
Nisha (New Delhi)
prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Dear Amey

I can't work out if you are a better singer or a better person. You are the best and are above this Indian Idol platform. Your exit is a loss to Indian Idol and the Indian public. For me the show is over and I will not watch another episode of that show without you. You were the life and soul of that show and I used to watch it just for you. I used to want you to be the first to sing so that I could switch to another channel after your performance and not have to put up with the other non sensical performances!

You have given us an insight into what we all have lost in the way you handled your exit so magnanimously. Hats off to you. I have also learnt so much from you. I am so proud to be a fan of such great talent and soul. You will always be my Indian Idol and no one can even come close to your place in my heart. You are a great singer and have a long and successful journey ahead of you. Remain the same with your head on your shoulders and sky is the limit for you.

You and your mum have shown great courage during this competition and will always be rememberd. All my good wishes and prayers are there for you to make it big soon. You have arrived Amey and your journey has only just begun. Hey, Amey soon I will be queing to buy your albums which will sell like hot vada pav! Ganpati bappa moriya..

Believe in the fact that all Indians love you no matter whether we are from South or North or East or West. I am from South but live in UK and badly wanted to vote for you. You have touched a million hearts with your simplicity, golden voice and the your soft smile.

Stay the same Amey and Good luck... Clap Clap Clap
Regards

Vandana
PuraDesi Newbie
PuraDesi
PuraDesi

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Amey is great. Good learning for life after seeing a Star accepting his loss with great strength and respecting the system, the fortune. Really amazing.
prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Amey

Har maa ki iccha hain ki tumhara jaisa beta mile   
Har behen ki khwaish hain ki tumhara jaisa bhai mile
Har beti ki tamanna hogi ki tumhara jaisa pita mile
Har ladki ki khwab hogi tumhara jaisa saathi mile
Har insaan ki zaroorat hogi tumhare jaise dost ki
Aur poori India ki shaan HO tum Amey Date.. Clap Clap
rabs_cute_111 Groupbie
rabs_cute_111
rabs_cute_111

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Mr. Amey !!! U r a very justful man and very Graceful too and u proved to be a parfect HUMAN BEING!!!!!
missy Groupbie
missy
missy

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:10am | IP Logged
AMEY
wish u best of luck for ur future..
GOD BLESS U
love u..!!!

Go to top