Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Amey Date Is Our Star (Page 7)

tonmoy Newbie
tonmoy
tonmoy

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
hey Amey
U r already a star.To me you r infact more popular than the person who will become the next Indian Idol.Keep rocking as u always have done. We are with U.Best of luck for the future.WAITING for the release of ur album which i m sure will rock the charts for years.
>>>tonmoy<<<<

natsm IF-Dazzler
natsm
natsm

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Dear AmeyJI Wink,

Saying that Im shocked with your exit would be a very small thing to say. I am in total disbelief. It came as shock to millions of people not only in India but accross the globe today. You have ardent fans and supporters all over the world.

Accepting the janta decision and leaving just like all contestants has increased yours fans love for you in heaps and bounds. We always thought of you as someone with a very humble nature and this just shows that. You are not only a truely talented singer but a good human being.

You have made your family, friends and millions of fans proud. We have loved all your performances throughly.

I say with pride that I support Amey Date. And will always do. Good luck for your future. We look forward to you stepping into the Indian Music industry and making your mark there. This was just your 1st step to recognition. You will go places now. You are the true winner for all of us. Ganpathi bapa ka aashirwaad humesha tumhare saath rahege. Hug

Love,
Natasha
(From, Toronto-Canada)

Edited by natsm - 14 March 2006 at 11:18pm
varmap Goldie
varmap
varmap

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Hi Amey

For me You are the True Winner...not only in the show but in real life....

You will go places and scale new heights...

madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Dear Amey ji,

Music is truly a god given gift. There are a lot of 'mimicry' artists around who claim to be good singers but there are very few singers. You were one of those genuine singers. I never really saw much of Indian Idol 2, but I used to always make it a point to watch yours and Karunya's performances.

You getting voted out today isn't your loss, neither its the shows loss, its not a loss at all. To fall and rise is the biggest thing of all, and you have not fallen! With you leaving the show, a brilliant singer now makes his mark on the map of Indian Music. The journey starts now, II was just a platform and it gave you the push, its your turn to switch the gear and make a dent in Indian Music. Afterall, to mention a quote I read, 'An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one.'

Your mature acceptance tonite just proved that Maa Saraswati blessed you with not only a divine voice but a brilliant heart. Your maturity, your understanding and most of all your smile proved that you are a really nice person. And besides, only a person with a saaf heart can pull off Laaga Chunari Pe Daag.

Wishing you the best of luck in life ahead and leaving off with a small poem..

If you think you're beaten, you are;
If you think you dare not, you don't;
If you'd like to win, but think, you can't
It's almost a cinch you won't.
If you think you will lose, you're lost;
For out in the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow's will,
It's all in the state of mind.

If you think you're outclassed, you are;
You've got to think high to rise.
You've got to hustle before
You can ever win a prize.
Life's battles don't always go
To the stronger or faster man,
But sooner or later the man who wins
Is the one who thinks he can.

By Walter D. Wintle, "The Man Who Thinks He Can"

-Madhavi Mangu
doomed4eva Newbie
doomed4eva
doomed4eva

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Dear Amey,

After yesterday's episode, u have showed that not only u r a talented singer but u have got morals of ur own too. The way in which u have faced the whole tragic episode of yesterday has made all ur fans proud. Ur act of dignity yesterday can really work as an inspiration for many of us. And as for ur singing, I think u r truly a remarkable singer with a golden voice. Indian Idol is too small a title for u, u deserve something even greater. We all know that u don't require sympathy or anything of that sort, still, just want u to know that, no matter what happens ur fans are always there to support u. U have got loads of fans here in Bangladesh, and till now we haven't missed a single gala just to get a glimpse of u n hear u sing with that marvellous voice of urs. Ur singing has touched many a hearts here. So, if u can ever manage, please visit Bangladesh as we r all eagerly waiting to watch u live.

No matter what happens in life, don't get disheartened. As being a true fan of urs, I am going to miss u now terribly, but we all know that u r not going to disappoint ur fans and soon cum along in the limelight once again. Best of luck to u for a glorious and successful future Amey! May God bless u n may all ur dreams cum true!

Love,
Sarah(Dhaka, Bangladesh)

ps..and oh yes, a very warm and early birthday wish for u! Big smile Hug
avtab IF-Dazzler
avtab
avtab

PRC’s most helpful (Vaishali)

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
amey's future is very clear. he will shine.but he needs support from music directors. anu malik is taking him 4 his film n i m sure he wl prove his talent. he got the most respectation among all contestents of music competition programs
riya99 Senior Member
riya99
riya99

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Dear Amey

You are our indian idol, no one deserves the title more than you. But may be you deserve more than this short lived fame. We hope to hear you soon,singing in movies and releasing your own album.
It was only because of you i watched ii this year
and enjoyed each and every performance of yours
after yesterdays episode, you proved yourself to be a great human being and not only a great singer

Wishing you a bright and succesful future!!!!

Riya
(Dubai)
coolsonu IF-Rockerz
coolsonu
coolsonu

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Amey,don't be disheartened..It's not all over...This is not the end..You hav a long way ahead to go.You are a great singer.Inshallah you will be very successful in life!
Eventhough you are out of the Indian Idol contest...but still you are my idol.
All the very best for your future! My good wishes will always be with you!God bless You!!

Your big admirer,
Nimra
(Karachi,Pakistan)

Go to top