Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Amey Date Is Our Star (Page 6)

Rinka Newbie
Rinka
Rinka

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Hi Amey,

I know u r a very realistic person, but still we just can't digest the fact that u have been voted out. This is totally unbearable. However, don't deviate from ur goal, and i am more than positive that u will be one of the legendary singers of India one day. Just keep singing the way u do. Take care and loads of love to u and pranam to ur mom.

Lots of smiles
Bidisha (California, USA)

giggles_2005 Goldie
giggles_2005
giggles_2005

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Thank u for giving us such wonderful music all these weeks..Your quitting with total dignity shows that you are the real star...you will go a long way...all the best!
galcrazy Senior Member
galcrazy
galcrazy

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
shocking exit indeed!!!will miss u a huge lottt... neways as they say men of honour are always honored!! u r a super talented singer. all the very best for ur future amey..
rebel_angels Goldie
rebel_angels
rebel_angels

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
AMEY...i love to DEATH !..i love you soo much and i am soo proud of you and u r a TRUE STAR !...u r the true indian idol and i know and believe that u will go very far and will achieve a lot of success in life.

U R MI INDIAN IDOL in this SEASON !..
NO1 CAN BEAT YOU !..
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

SOOOOOOOO MMUUUCCCCHHHHHH !!

and i will miss you and after whwat you said in the episode u got voted out..u got more and more respect from u fer u..
i respect u even more AMEY
U R DA BEST !
galcrazy Senior Member
galcrazy
galcrazy

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
cant even think of the show sans amey..~~ sigh~~
gud luck once again

misha
ananya84 Newbie
ananya84
ananya84

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
hey amey

I need to thank u a lot lot lot ...Coz u were so brave in facing the situation u inspired me to face my problems too.Thank u for that!!
i was very sad that u were voted out,but not a drop of tear came out.Coz the fighter that u are,rubbed off on me too!I cud easily identify with u bcoz jus like urs my mother is also single,and like u i sing too :)
People who enjoy true music would've enjoyed a final between u and karunya.Even if u did'nt win the title..agar aap karunya se haar jate to no problem...par anuj aur sandeep?isiliye thoda bura to laga..but like u said,this is a game...so we hope to see u soon again!
Waiting 4 your album to release!!!Good luck
tangina r IF-Rockerz
tangina r
tangina r

Rock n Roll Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
hi amey,

its really sad that ur no longer in II but u will allways be our idol. you are talented and will go a very long way u dont need any votes to show ur talent if not indian idol than god has planned something bigger and better for u. i am very happy to see that u handeled the situation very well and it shows how good of a person you are.best of luck for the future.
lots of love,
tangina
J_K_C Senior Member
J_K_C
J_K_C

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
I 'm going to stop watching Indian Idol!!! I can't believe that the people of India are so deaf and blind...can't they recognise talent when they see it... today is the saddest day of my life...I never thought I would ever feel this way for a contestant... I must say that Amey is a guy I would happily die for...what a guy... at first I loved his voice...it's just so magical...while watching yesterdays episode I was spell bound... there was so much pain and emotion in his voice while singing Satrugi Re that my heart cried...his voice is magical...and his Holi song just lighted up my day....but today my heart is shattered to pieces...I'm not going to watch this show again....I'm in love with Amey and I love him even more now for his grace , dignity and wonderful character...he is not only a great singer/performer but a gem of a human being...always caring and wishing well for others even at his own loss....this is truley the quality of legends and Amey is going to be a LEGEND...for me he already is...nothing can stop him ...he has the support and dua (heart-felt prayers) of his mom and all of his die hard fans like me who are in love with this wonderful and immensely talented person...all the best Amey...may you get all the best in life...all the happiness and success you deserve...remember this is just the begining and that you have die hard fans who love you very much and will always support you!!!! once again all the best Amey!!! I love you!!!!!

Edited by J_K_C - 14 March 2006 at 11:05pm

Go to top