Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Amey Date Is Our Star (Page 4)

checks IF-Rockerz
checks
checks

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Amey,

Words are a poor substitute what I'm feeling after seeing your gesture in result of ninth Gala... man, it takes lots of courage and perhaps the will of a rock to honor people's verdict with all dignity and poise!! when you know that it shouldnt have been the fate... You simply rock!!

No matter who gets the crown, your today's act has already made you darling of millions of heart....and of course, you are already a winner - for all of us who enjoyed your most versatile and superb performances week after week......
Now, Don't Limit Your Challenge; Challenge Your Limits! and I know, you can do it.
A bright future is waiting ahead for you, go in the open sky and see how life treats you...a true winner you have proved.
Good luck and all the very best, we definitely know, you have all what it takes. Its a shock - not for you but for people - who really love good singer, Indian Idol who would not claim now onwards that they search the best of the talent in the nation.

Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams, I saw your glistening eyes and I can proudly say - Amey, you made the difference in the Indian Idol and we will definitely miss you a lot in what is now a barren season. But that's not the end of the world, a life full of successes and cherished moments is just at the door step. Your Mom's wishes are with you and that's what you need to fulfill her dreams.
Bravo!!
Good Luck and stay what you are as a person!!

peace
Chandra Kumar,
New York

~Poonam~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Poonam~
~Poonam~

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

Dear Amey

you are always my indian idoel no matter what. but now i feel so sad for you that your B-Day is coming and i hope you cheer up than. i hope you have the best B-day. i want you do a album and you are the best singer and sony and indian idoel has the biggest lost. so don't feel bad becouse some people doesn't vote from there singing and some poeple cheat so vote are just stupid and the you don't need a vote to prove you are best. you are always a best singer and you will always be. i'm looking forward for your Album i wil be the fist one to buy your album. it will be famous and all over the india. best of luck for your future. i hope you have happiness in your life from now.  i can say confidently that i'm amey fan and he's the best. todays was the shocking news. i was really shocked and i liked that you didn't wanted re-match. everyone is supporting you and so you will do best in your life. people are not voting as a talent. i love you. you are the best. keep roking. i hope that ganpati bapa always support you.

Poonam

Edited by Poonampatel16 - 14 March 2006 at 10:18pm
rajarani Goldie
rajarani
rajarani

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Dear Amey,
You have shown the world what a true idol should be,
Talent
Modesty
Faith
Helping nature
and above all Respecting others and Accepting defeat with grace
May only sky be the limit for you

Amrita
~RexKiRani~ IF-Sizzlerz
~RexKiRani~
~RexKiRani~

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

Dear Amey...
After panna's exit ..you and karunya were my favourite...after watever happened today, i am shocked...you deserved to be in top 2...well we cannot change the fate now..so good luck, all the best..may u have lots of success and u shine like a bright star...
good luck and i love u...

LOVE~~HENNA

Edited by hennahaider - 14 March 2006 at 7:31pm
iluvabhijeetsaw IF-Dazzler
iluvabhijeetsaw
iluvabhijeetsaw

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Amey... you are just ameyzing! i was really shocked and sad to see your exit. it is a huge loss 4 india that you could not be the indian idol but in our hearts u have created a big place with your wonderful singing. we all enjoyed your wonderful performance great effort and just hope that you carry on with your great singing and do good in the future!good luck amey! we will miss you!
amey_priya Groupbie
amey_priya
amey_priya

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

Amey, aapko kitna kuch likh dia sabne, mere lie kuch bacha hi nehi, jab dekhte hain ke itne chahnewalen hai aapke ,bara garv mehsus hota hai. aapse hum itna payer karte hain ke aapko wo cheez deneka maan karta hai, jo ki sabse kimti ho, hum aapse itni door hai firvi iss dunia me sabse jaada hum aapse payer karte hain, i love u soooooooooooooooo much Tongue.hum aj aapko apnni jaan or man  aapko dete hai, cz isse zada apko gift karne ke lie mere pas to kuch nehiCry ,..yeh koi filmi batein nehi hai.meri dil ki baat haiTongue.Iswar ne agar sharth rakkha ki Amey se main ekdin ke lie mil sakti hun par milneke baad mujhe apni jaan deni paregi ,mujhe manzur hogiiiiiiiiiiiTongue. agar mere basme hota to aapko kabhi II2 se bahar Angryhone nehi deti, lekin tum II2 me nehi to keya, u r the STAR, the Idol for ur fans......... u r the king of their hearts, they all love u a lot. aap bohot bare singer banoge cz u hv everything, par usdin badal maat jana, eisehi cute saTongue sweet sa Tonguepeyara sa TongueAmey rehna, jo Amey insaan ke lie feel karta hai,use respect karta hai,
" sara jahan raunak hai tujhse, tujhe keya dar,
tu dil ke karib hai sabka, Khuda ka banda gam na kar"

" U r safe in my Heart and my heart will go on n on n on ............."

AMEY DATE : India's best Singer , my II2, kal be baad main II2 nehi dekhungi kyunki aap nehi honge....

Priyadarshini from kolkata,iam a bengali girl ( acting and musicstudent hun. Kathak Dancer,mein aapke paas music sikhna chahti hun,sikhayenge na? man lagakar sikhungi )
. aap mere Bhagwan ho, hum aapko sirf peyar hi nehi karte hain ,aapko pujte  hain.

I know u will never b depressed cz dr AmeySmile is a brave and confident boy.wish u a very very very Successful , honoured Thumbs Upmusical career

plz plz plz fans ke phone calls receive karo or unse baat karo......

Edited by amey_priya - 23 March 2006 at 6:36am
capricorngirl Groupbie
capricorngirl
capricorngirl

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Hi Amey, seeing you today smiling and accepting the result made me realize that the show Indian Idol has ended today and congrats to the whole nation as we've found our Idol. You are not only a good singer and have X factor in you, apart from that you are so humble and have a heart of gold!
You know what??? People worship you and many including me have developed tremendous liking for you seeing you conduct yourself today with utmost poise and grace. That is what an Idol should be like. Hats off to you my Indian Idol!!
cool water IF-Dazzler
cool water
cool water

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Amey, you are more than just a great singer/performer for all of us. For a long time India has never had a celebrity as great as you. Go make us proud Amey. We're always with you.

Go to top