Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Amey Date Is Our Star (Page 3)

nibbler IF-Rockerz
nibbler
nibbler

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
dear amey,
    today was one of the most depressing day of my life. in front of me i lost my idol whom i had started to admire, praise and even say worship as an singer. you were the one who made me realize how better a song can sound and how it could touch our hearts. you were the one whose singing would bring a smile in my face whenever i was sad. i can even say you are my guru in my life. thanks for singing for us and teaching us some important lessons. lots of best wishes for your future and hope to hear much more from u

your fan
prayas.

Edited by prayas - 14 March 2006 at 6:11pm

diksha_16 IF-Rockerz
diksha_16
diksha_16

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Hi Amey,

I have no words left to show how upset & depressed I am since the time I have heard the results. You've been my favorite II contestant since the audition rounds. I don't understand how can one not like you or your singing, for tht matter. You're just amazing. Clap
I will again fall short of words if I start to describe what a wonderful singer you are. But, today by accepting the decision so graciously, I'm proud to say that you're not just an amazing singer, but an even better human being, and that's what counts ultimately.
I'm sure with your talent, and humble nature you will go places. My good wishes are always there with you.
Please don't be disheartened, this is just the beginning, and I'm sure there will be a time when the people who did not vote for you, will also be hearing your songs day in & day out. You will definately be successful one day, and that day is not too far.
I wish you All the Best in whatever you do & I hope I can do something, even though a little bit to help you achieve your goal.

Lov & luck always,
Diksha (USA) Smile

Edited by diksha_16 - 14 March 2006 at 5:04pm
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Amey you were, will, and always will be close to my heart. You have a magical voice, personality, and smile. I know that you are very positive and will take everything with a smile. So please do well, all my best wishes will be with you. I think you are too good for Indian Idol!!! Luv yooh!!!

~Zee
shabzalicious Newbie
shabzalicious
shabzalicious

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Amey you are a very good singer an you will get ur stardom.... i dun think honestly that the jhanta knows wat they are doing.. im sorry it sux that i cant vote cuz im not india.. but alot of you guys cannot vote or cant even hear a good singer... Amey has soul in his voice an honesty.. anuj nor sandeep have that. i mean sandeeps singing was horrible... but Amey i pray for the best for you... you will always remain in my heart!
..Mira.. IF-Rockerz
..Mira..
..Mira..

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Hi Amey, when i found out that u were out of the contest i was heartbroken
You are a great singer, and u have tried ur best
I wish i was in india becuz if i was i would have voted for u like over and over, but i'm not,
u were a great singer and u deserve to be the winner of indian idol 2 contest, u have a great smile, personality,u have a magical voice
Even though u didnt win u should know that u have a lot of fans and people that love you and will pray for ur success and i am one of them
Maybe god has something better in store for you,
maybe something even bigger then this
Even though u were voted out i am sure that u are the winner of Indian idol2 for a lot of people one of those people being me
Amey Date u are my indian idol!
I will pray for u!
I love you!
I hope by reading this u felt happy

!~Mira~! Big smile
EJAZ#1FAN Senior Member
EJAZ#1FAN
EJAZ#1FAN

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Hi Amey,
You r my Indian Idol. When i first saw you in Indian Idol i was like i hope Amey wins. You r my fav singer. I fell in love with your singing and always looked forward 2 seein your performances each week. I know that i will c u very soon. Best Wishes 4 the future.

Fariba (N.Y., USA}
smartalec21 IF-Dazzler
smartalec21
smartalec21

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
My dearest, sweetest and most talented amey-zing date, i am anjali from usa i am really a great admirer of you and your talent.....i am devastated by your ouster from this show...i really think that you are the real indian idol because ...an indian idol is someone who people adore and want to become like...and ofcourse that is noone else but you....i really really wish all the very very best in life and ..i wish that success will kiss your feet soon and take you to the highest of heights of success, fame and money that even indian idol could not have given you...so don't be disheartened.....just keep faith in your talent and also keep faith in your fans support and love because we really love you a lot...
remember amey...'when the going gets tough the tough get going'...ok, so All the very best for the future...My Idol...

Edited by smartalec21 - 14 March 2006 at 6:43pm
varshac33 Groupbie
varshac33
varshac33

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
hie my sweetest n very very dearest amu Big smile
miss u veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much Cry n it's only been a few hrs since i've heard u been voted out.
but what the heck indian idol is not the end of ur fantasticcccccccccccccccc career Big smile Big smile
we all love u very much will always keep praying that u get the best in ur future n in whatever u do.
n rem one day the same people who have voted against u or are against u will be standing outside ur bigg house waiting to meet u
take care love u
Varsha(usa).....

Go to top