Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Amey Date Is Our Star (Page 22)

juliene Newbie
juliene
juliene

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
DEAR AMEY,
i m simply in luv with you and everything u've done so far...ur voice, ur songs, ur last decision and specially ur cute smile...thanks for being my idol cuz this stupid janata can't stop me to make u my idol...wish a very gud luck for future..hope u will reach the sky of success :)
miss u & much luv,
juli

pateh23 Senior Member
pateh23
pateh23

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Amey-
I'm not sad you got out because he will get better offers that the winner of Indian Idol will.
mona_kaur Senior Member
mona_kaur
mona_kaur

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Hi Amey jeeeee......Aap kaise Ho......sab se phele main appki awaaz ke fan banni.....phir aap ke performance ke deewani banni........aur abb mar mitti huuu aapki gorgeous smile and sexy style par......app jaisa koyee nahi amey......app sab se alag ho.......appka style...appka attitude...apka sense of humor...main haraan huu ke koyee itna perfect kaise ho sakta hai....bhagwaan nee appko bhaut "especial" (apke style mein Wink ) banaya hai.....plzzzzzzzzz aap jaldi see koye album nikalo ta kee main din raat appko sun sakoo....."My adorabe Amey.. I think of you evry night and day...luvvvvvvv...muuuuuuh......yours....mona
shonauk Newbie
shonauk
shonauk

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Amey

You are truly unique. Your voice is soulful and you are gifted. Life begins here for you, hope that someone will offer you the chance to record an album - I am waiting. Message for your Mum, after my Mum she is the greatest Mum on this earth. I can see where your humble nature and modesty comes from oh and your good looks.

For everyone's sake Amey keep it up.

We love you

If you want to perform in London - just drop us a hint ....

(message from UK)

Edited by shonauk - 19 March 2006 at 2:09pm
VAGURL Senior Member
VAGURL
VAGURL

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Amey you rock!!! You deserved to win Indian Idol, but that's ok destiny has great things for you. Anything you do, ur gonna rock at it! You are a great human being, a handsome guy, and a fabolous singer and performer. Just know that you always bring smiles to millions of ppls faces and you are in all our hearts. Good luck at everything you do!

Lots of love,
Sonya
noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Hi Amey,

Best of luck in the future!

- P.
mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Amey ,
      So you are out of Idol contest and in one word it feels terrrible.Its hard to see Idol without you and more than your loss its Sony's loss.I thought this time you are destined to become Idol and you was a perfect match for Idol crown.Even after you left Idol we still see you on Idol stage somewhere near Karu ,may be with sandeep or talking with Mini or Aman.

We still remember all your songs and the way you sing and performed it.Sometime your singing was best sometime your performance and sometime both.You rocked and may be that went against you.People started expecting from you lot and there we did a mistake.You didnt do anything wrong but its people who have to blame themself for your outster.Everyone was shocked , surprised , sad and mad becuse they never thought Amey will be out without Idol crown.

You know yourself more than we do but we believe in you more than you do.We belive, you have everything to become a successfull singer and you have to just prove us right.You have seen ups and down and everytime you came out as a winner and this time also show everyone what is Amey Date all about.
    Remembers the tears from Mom's eyes are source of energy ..those tears should not go waste.Mom's tears make us strong and we know the values of those precious diamonds.Amey be focused as always and be determined and there is no reason why can't you be on Top.Remember Success is a Journey not a Destination.
sephy Groupbie
sephy
sephy

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Hi Amey,
ur a gr8 singer n i always loved alot, i watched indian idol only 2 c u n ur peformance, u ave done a gr8 job, keep it up
all da best for the future, & dont worry bout goin out coz u are better than the nxt indian idol, n all ur fans knw dis
love u lots
xxx

Go to top