Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Amey Date Is Our Star (Page 19)

jaysp Goldie
jaysp
jaysp

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Hey Amey,
Your exit is a big loss to the Indian Idol. God has something better in store for you. As you said Indian Idol has given you a lot - world wide recognition and I hope to see you perform in USA sometime soon.
Your birthday I believe is on March 31st. My daughter has the same birthday (so I will always remember yours). Wish you a very Happy Birthday.
Good Luck for the future.
Jayanti
Michigan, USA

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Hello Amey,

Please don't lose hope, you are a true winner yourself, and winners never lose hope. Believe in yourself, you have immense talent stored inside you and that is all you need to be a winner. Indian Idol is not only about winning the title, its about being the Idol of India, its about making space in people's hearts for yourself, its about being loved by everyone, its about being an Idol to everyone, which you have done and you are.

The respect in my eyes for you has risen even more now because of the decision you took to leave the show, like every other contestant, even when the judges and your supporters wanted a re-match, this shows how humble and clean-hearted you are. You may have been voted out of the competition, but no competition if good enough to have a star like you perform on it. You were the pride of Indian Idol, and now the show has lost it's honour, you haven't lost anything.

You voice is magical; it touches my heart and brings out the real feel of any song out in words. You've made me laugh in songs like Holi Ke Din, you've made me cry in songs like Tadap Tadap, you've made me fall in love in songs like Dil Ne Tumko Chun Liya Hai, Tum Jo Mil Gaye Ho and Tu Hi Re, you've made me dance in songs like Juda Hoke Bhi and Rang De Basanti and you've made me proud in songs like Laaga Chunri Mein Daag and Satrangi Re. Your mesmerizing voice adds a new touch, a new flavour to each song and makes it the more special.

Always keep smiling and keep you head up high. You have many supporters, many fans not just in India, but all around the world. We are here to stick by you and will always love you. All the best for your future!

One of you craziest fans,

Megha (Canada)

Edited by srk_lover - 21 March 2006 at 3:02am
sweet_punjaban Newbie
sweet_punjaban
sweet_punjaban

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:10am | IP Logged
MARRY ME AMEY!!!!![COLOR=MAGENTA]
U R THE BEST!!!
NOBODY CAN EVEN COMPARE TO U!!
WITH LOVE,
INDERJOT(LADYBIRD_293@HOTMAIL.COM)
onelove Newbie
onelove
onelove

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Amey u are our idol and u dont need any votes to be the best caz u are he best and no one can denie tht u have proved tht u will a superstar in future and i kno we all wana see u on big sacreen now u were the best u are the best and you will be the best and i m sure tht u kno tht...........
my love and wishes are always with u i'll miss u caz u were the only person i wanted to see as an indian idol and u wer the reson for me to see indian idol 2 hop theuy do a rematch to bring u bak in the show
love u hamesha
sonalkhullar IF-Rockerz
sonalkhullar
sonalkhullar

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Hi Amey!
U R the Indian Idol!! Clap
we are waiting for your albums and songs to released!!
luv sonal Clap
MONICA0819 Senior Member
MONICA0819
MONICA0819

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Hi Amey, after srgmp i was thinking not to watch any more singing reality show, but when i heard u in the indian idol, i could not stop myself from watching it. your hv very melodious voice and when u were singing, for me the world just stop there. I was so impressed by yr singing. i made my sister in india to watch the programme and let me know which songs u sang in the gala and about the result episode. after the holi epsidoe and was so restless in the night, at 5 am in the morning i checked the forum to see if there is any news about elmination even though programme has not started in india yet. i was so shocked to know the u r no longer be in indian idol. i am not still over the nihira joshi elmination and now you... u are so good in singing, i wish we hv u in the contest so we can listen more of u..

I saw the result episode and whatever u said there..it proves that an artist should hv down to the earth attitude. you r truly a winner, won the hearts of millions. i like the definition of talent u described..

i want to wish u all the best...i wanted u to win this contest b'cos u turly deserved it. wish u become a great and successful singer..GOD BLESS YOU
ticks Goldie
ticks
ticks

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Dearest Amey.

I am a great admirer of Qazi Touqeer, not for his immense talent but for the simple fact that he faced all odds and negativity, yet he kept his balance and cameout sucessful. I saw the same determination in your smile the day the judges staged the walkout. And I loved you because you gave a lot of respect to audience verdict and said no to Re-Match.

You have GREAT talent, so you will taste success oneday and SOON. Keep believing in yourself and aim for the target like Arjun of Mahabharata.

Bhagwan ke ghar der hai, andher nahi.

I pray to god you become a great singer oneday. Bus Riyaj karte jao!.

Here is a quote:

"Success is not measured by what you accomplish but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds." Orison Swett Marden

Best Wishes,

Ticks

Edited by ticks - 16 March 2006 at 8:07am
srk_kadz IF-Rockerz
srk_kadz
srk_kadz

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Amey...

I have still not been able to recover from the shock of you getting voted out...I was pretty sure that u were going to win... It is really a sad state of affair that we, the people living abroad are not given a chance to vote...If you get time plz visit india-forums.com... You will see hw much we luv u and hw much we prayed for u 2 become the nxt indian idol...

I am sure you will successful...but I am sad that I cannot see more of you in Indian Idol...

I wish u all the very best for your future and for your career as a playback singer...

...lakshmi

Go to top