India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Amey Date Is Our Star (Page 18)

simrat91 IF-Dazzler
simrat91
simrat91

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Amey rox!!! who carez if he got out he is our star!!! he will make it bigger than indian idol!! all the gud contestants r out except 4 karunya...sandeep is ok but otherz were much better such as AMEY! i hope that anuj getz out he can never be as gud as amey!

sweet.love02 IF-Dazzler
sweet.love02
sweet.love02

IF Jai & Veeru

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Amey,
You don't need to win Indian Idol to come into our hearts. You are already in our hearts! We love you! I'm sure you will com back with a bang! I'm really proud to be your fan and I'm sure that one day you will succeed in your goals!
Good luck!
-Ananya

Edited by sweetannie - 15 March 2006 at 8:48pm
Murgesh Newbie
Murgesh
Murgesh

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Hi Amey,
You are THE BEST.

Regards
Murgesh
dia5 IF-Dazzler
dia5
dia5

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

No matter what,Amey is,was and will ALWAYS be MY Indian Idol;in  fact,something  more  than  that.I was REALLY heartbroken at his exit,and more so coz I couldn't watch that particular episode.Here's my message for my Indian Idol,Amey Date,who  TOTALLY  and  COMPLETELY  stole  my  heartEmbarrassedEmbarrassed:

Dearest  Amey,a  singer  and  performer  like  you  doesn't  need  to  win  a  show  like  Indian  Idol  in  order  to  become  an  established  playback  singerEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Just  remember  that  you  were  voted  out  BECAUSE  of  the  reason  that  good  singers  have  ALWAYS  been voted  out  of  Indian  IdolOuchOuch.It's  like  a  tradition  in  this  compeitition;the  same  happened  to  Rahul  Vaidya  and  Amit  Sana  as  well.So,you  DON'T  need  to  worry  because  ALL  your  fans(including  me)  will  ALWAYS  support  you  in  EVERYTHING  you  do  and  we'll  ALWAYS  hope  for  the  bestEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.I  don't  want  to  offend  the  Sandeep  and  Anuj-fans,but  UNFORTUNATELY  I  HAVE  TO  say  that  NEITHER  of  them  is  a  match  for  you.To  me,you're  MUCH  MUCH  MORE  than  my  Indian  Idol.You're  THE  BEST.Lastly,I'd  like  to  wish  you  ALL  THE  BEST  for  your  future  and  for  EVERYTHING  you  do  in  the  coming  yearsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed !Hope  you  receive  my  messageEmbarrassedEmbarrassed !

Dia(Kolkata)

Edited by dia5 - 15 March 2006 at 9:34pm
~@$hm@~ IF-Sizzlerz
~@$hm@~
~@$hm@~

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Amey I just want to say NEVER LOSE HOPE you are my Idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AshMa
Abu Dhabi
UAE

Edited by ash_gem - 15 March 2006 at 11:21pm
ameyrocks Senior Member
ameyrocks
ameyrocks

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Love u bro....I kno Amey will be a bigger singer than any one else in this idol..... inshallah...
DrumeX Newbie
DrumeX
DrumeX

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:30am | IP Logged
I think there was no one who can take your place Amay. u were...u are...and u will remain the best of all. This is the beggining.

may Allah bless you with all the happiness and fame in future. *InshAllah*

Xulfi~Karachi
mirchi Groupbie
mirchi
mirchi

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Hi Amey,

Just want to wish you well for the future. In life we encounter many people, events and incidents which help us become the person we want to be. Indian Idol is one such stepping stone towards becoming the mega-star you will one day, no doubt, become.

Best wishes,
Nisha.

P.S I wish it was possible for Indian Idol to have international voting as well - it would be great to see how the people outside India vote!

Go to top