Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonauk thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Amey

You are truly unique. Your voice is soulful and you are gifted. Life begins here for you, hope that someone will offer you the chance to record an album - I am waiting. Message for your Mum, after my Mum she is the greatest Mum on this earth. I can see where your humble nature and modesty comes from oh and your good looks.

For everyone's sake Amey keep it up.

We love you

If you want to perform in London - just drop us a hint ....

(message from UK)

Edited by shonauk - 18 years ago
VAGURL thumbnail
Amey you rock!!! You deserved to win Indian Idol, but that's ok destiny has great things for you. Anything you do, ur gonna rock at it! You are a great human being, a handsome guy, and a fabolous singer and performer. Just know that you always bring smiles to millions of ppls faces and you are in all our hearts. Good luck at everything you do!

Lots of love,
Sonya
noname01 thumbnail
Hi Amey,

Best of luck in the future!

- P.
mans thumbnail
Amey ,
      So you are out of Idol contest and in one word it feels terrrible.Its hard to see Idol without you and more than your loss its Sony's loss.I thought this time you are destined to become Idol and you was a perfect match for Idol crown.Even after you left Idol we still see you on Idol stage somewhere near Karu ,may be with sandeep or talking with Mini or Aman.

We still remember all your songs and the way you sing and performed it.Sometime your singing was best sometime your performance and sometime both.You rocked and may be that went against you.People started expecting from you lot and there we did a mistake.You didnt do anything wrong but its people who have to blame themself for your outster.Everyone was shocked , surprised , sad and mad becuse they never thought Amey will be out without Idol crown.

You know yourself more than we do but we believe in you more than you do.We belive, you have everything to become a successfull singer and you have to just prove us right.You have seen ups and down and everytime you came out as a winner and this time also show everyone what is Amey Date all about.
    Remembers the tears from Mom's eyes are source of energy ..those tears should not go waste.Mom's tears make us strong and we know the values of those precious diamonds.Amey be focused as always and be determined and there is no reason why can't you be on Top.Remember Success is a Journey not a Destination.
sephy thumbnail
Hi Amey,
ur a gr8 singer n i always loved alot, i watched indian idol only 2 c u n ur peformance, u ave done a gr8 job, keep it up
all da best for the future, & dont worry bout goin out coz u are better than the nxt indian idol, n all ur fans knw dis
love u lots
xxx
J_K_C thumbnail

Hi Amey...I'm your die-hard fan from USA...

I wrote a message for u here earlier but I'm writing another one :)... I wish u read it from the core of my heart...(since I know that you are aware of India Forums and visit this site from your interview at rediff :) )

Amey, the reason why we (i.e., all Amey fans) are shattered at your departure is simply b/c you were the best and unconsciously our hearts and minds had already selected you as the next Indian Idol... you were the only contestant who put his heart and soul into each and every performance ... Indian Idol meant a great deal to you and that showed from your attitude, eyes and performances...you were extremely sincere... no doubt there are other contestants whom I love like Karu, sandeep and even Anuj but no one is really of the same caliber as our Amey... :)

Amey you are a whole package...you have a great voice and a personality to die for...and when you got voted out, you proved that not only you are just talented but you are a person with high principles...you have the grace, dignity and character that no one really has...you were always so thankful towards your mom, teachers and elders in general and were so loving /caring/supportive towards your peers (fellow contestants)... you always thanked your fans ...were never conceated/proud...always humble...so to watch such a person go out was simply heart-breaking...

I am an aspiring student with lots of ambitions in life and I know that I don't want something like what happpened to you Amey happen to me ...ever...so when you got ousted that's exactly what went through my mind and I decided that I won't watch Indian Idol again...I can't support such injustice...and it's high time for us to stand up to this...until how long are we going to allow these people to play with our emotions and not to mention lives/emotions of the contestants ...we have to raise our voice before someone else gets hurt ... no more injustice...

My indian Idol is no one but you Amey b/c you taught me so many important lessons in life...I'm really thankful to you for that...God bless you and may success, long life and happiness touch your feet...we need more sincere, self-less and courageous people like you...no doubt you are a youth Icon...at least for me you are an inspiration ...you are my Idol... :)

Edited by J_K_C - 18 years ago