Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Amey Date Is Our Star (Page 16)

harshmm IF-Dazzler
harshmm
harshmm

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
hi Amey,
I admire you for the way you handled the vote out and I admire the dignity you have shown.
God bless you and give you a lot of success and happiness.
Love
Harsh

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hi Amey,
   I am your first fan on India-forum. The day i saw the audition, i became your fan and immediately started a thread on you. I will miss your performances v.v.v.v.v.v.v much. Without u, II stage will be like Sahara Desert. I wish gr8 music maestro like A.R.Rehman signs u for his movie. I want u to rule Indian music Industry and i will be ur fan for ever till i m in my senses.
         One of my biggest wish on II has remained unfulfilled. I really wanted you to render your golden voice for the song "Parda hai parda"(song sung by u in SRGM mega final) in the coming rounds. I request u to sing this song in ur stage shows or in ur own music album.
BEST OF LUCK FOR UR BRIGHT FUTURE.MAY U BE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PLAYBACK SINGER IN THE COUNTRY Clap

Edited by gamezone - 15 March 2006 at 12:44pm
belarajput Senior Member
belarajput
belarajput

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Hi Amey,
You have to get to the top on your own, I can see why you are out from Indian Idol. It was all drama created by judges yesterday to give the impression that they are sad for you, actually Sonu is happy that you are out as you are the big threat for him. Please struggle little more and you will be a top singer of the country. I have predicted from the begining that competition is only between you and Karunya. Best of luck for the great future, I really love your song "Tum jo mil gaye ho..."

Bela from California
shabzi Senior Member
shabzi
shabzi

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
i wish Amey all the best in his career and was in tears 2 see him go!!!!!
i totally didnt expect it, i think we all know hes got a long way to go yet and shud always remember we r alwayz with him
many respects to his decision it takes only a brave man 2 do wat he did
WE R ALL SOOO PROUD OF U!!!!!!!!!!!
sleeping beauti Senior Member
sleeping beauti
sleeping beauti

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

AMEY = OUR INDIAN IDOLTongue

Hi amey,
              Even words wont b enough to praise ya but still i wud like 2 say a BIG THANKS to ya 4 giving us an opporutnity 2 listen to ur melodious voice Clap Clap .

U were da life of indian idol n ur elimination is NOT ur loss BUt its  a huge loss of whole of da nation. U r gone so indian idol is OVER 4 me.

" Winners may b great BUT loosers r GREATER who gives them opportunity to win "

Now whoeva wins , u have alreday proved urself as an INDIAN IDOL. bcuz da way u left wid soo much dignity n corteousy has alreday made u a TRUE WINNER ~ a winner of da hearts of millions of ppl 

U dont need an indian idol title to prove ur capabilities, 4 u sky is NOT da limit. Wid ur talented, extraordinary singing n humble n postive attitude u will soon DEFINITELY make a big name in da industry.

u r our hero n our role model who has enlightened our lives wid such wonderful principles of living. Ur brave n classy exit has made us to respect n love u even MORE n MORE.

I must say dat u n ur mother r great human beings bcuz da way wid sooooo much humbleness n calmness u handled da crowd at ur exit has shown dat ur mother has taught u very good values n qualitiesClapClap. HATS OFF TO BOTH OF YOUClapClap

u r not only an excellent singer but also an individual with positive n humble attitude which has already made u an IDOLBig smile

Hopefully u wud b successfull in every field of ur life. May GOD bless u woteva u do Embarrassed.

U r da asset of our nation Clap Clap .

Not only mine but da best wishes of millions of ppl will always remain wid ya Big smile

KEEP ROCKING

Frm ur die hard fans, 

ayna n sushi

Edited by sleeping beauti - 16 March 2006 at 4:48pm
IndianGirlNeha Groupbie
IndianGirlNeha
IndianGirlNeha

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Hiiiiiii Amey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am your biggest fan from Canada!!!!!!! I am totally shocked and depressed to know that u'r out of II.. u r the best and there is no comparison with the immense talent that you have....i cannot believe you were even compared with the other singers in the show...cuz u'r just in you own higher level.....an AMEY-ZINGG singer and performer with such as beautiful voice and a great great great and awesome personality!! I konw you have been pursuing your dream of singing for a very long time....as apparent from sa re ga ma pa apprearance and teaching musicc for soo many years now..Obviously you don't need to worry eventhough u'r out...i'm sure your album will come out very sooon...if the album doesn't work out, let's just get married...haha kidding...and i can't wait till you come to CANADA to perform...u will right?? please please come here..you have sooo many fans here..of which I am u'r biggest!!!!! i just wanna wish you the best of luck because you truely deserve it for u'r new phase in life and i'm sure u'r going to be better than the 2,3,4,5,6,7...all the other idols....cuz u rockkkkkk and u'r the best.......luv ya...
U'R biggest NRI fannnn....NEHA!!!!!!!!
sreejan Senior Member
sreejan
sreejan

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Amey ,
You are not only a good singer but a very good human being .I wish you all the best in life .With a good heart and positive attitude you will go a long way.My best wishes are with you . Smile

sree
rakhi_nandi Newbie
rakhi_nandi
rakhi_nandi

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Dear Amey,
I am really shocked by the result..Anyway you are the best .You dont need any votes or title to proove that. Best Wishes and have a bright n pride future

Go to top