Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Amey Date Is Our Star (Page 14)

Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Hi AMey
Watched in Saregama and now here..U are too good. Love you kiddo. May God bless U

Thanks

sayanis Newbie
sayanis
sayanis

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Amey,
You already won. Not only the hearts and minds of all Indian Idol fans but even the ones that didn't like you. In a fair world, you, Karu and Meenal would be in the top three.

But as you probably know this competition is about a complete package. Somehow these two boneheads keep on surprising everyone with getting these votes and kicking out some of the best performers of Indian Idol.

I whole heartedly agree with you that since this format was picked on public voting, what is fair is fair and you were voted out. Judges and your immediate family should not have reacted the way they did but what happened afterwards was truly amazing. What you did and said makes you a better MAN that any other contestant out there. You are what and INDIAN IDOL is all about. You are what INDIA is all about.

In my opinion and what I thought would happen is you and Karu would be in the top 2. Chances of winning were 50/50. Karu is definately a better singer then you but being from Heydrabad, I thought he would not get as many votes. So Karu has the ultimate voice and you had the looks, popularity and what people would call it the complete package.

It really will not surprise me now to see Karu out in the next ballot. Unfortunately now I feel Sandeep is going to win this competition.

Congratulations on all your future endevours and don't worry you have the heards and minds of everyone in USA as well.

Ali
Atlanta, GA USA
Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:48am | IP Logged
hi Amey,
        they say that with every door that closes, another opens with fresh horizons...i've said this before, and say it again - you are not only one of the most talented and gifted persons i've seen, but you're also the first person i've come across in such a situation with such a degree of maturity and such an aura of level-headedness...i may be younger than you, but i've seen enough of life to be able to tell that there's something very steady and genuine about you - no pretences or superficiality... you are blessed with something rare in today's world - a clear heart...and i appreciate that, and the grace with which you accepted the janta's decision...
your singing career has only just begun, and i wish you really do well, and finally find and live the happiness you deserve...i pray to God to bless you, and may you do well for yourself, for your family, and above all - for music...
have hope, and life will lead you to your destiny...

love,
     nandini

Edited by nandinidev - 16 March 2006 at 3:44am
Vaibhavi Goldie
Vaibhavi
Vaibhavi

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Namaskaar Amey dada,

Tumchya saarkha gayak aaj paryenta mi naahi pahila. Tumhi aaplya peedhi saathi ek example kayam kele aahe!

"AMEY DADA DONT WORRY DUDH KA DAHI NAHI CHEEZ NAHI ICE- CREAM JAMA...
TU HAMARA ASLI IDOL BANA...
OM SHREE GANESHAAY NAMAHA"

Mi tumchi khuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup mothi fan nahi tar sheeshya aahe. Tumchya pasun inspired huun mi gayan sheekte aahe. Aatta mi gayanaala seriously carreer option mhanun pahate aahe.

WE ARE ALL PROUD TO BE YOUR FANS!    - vaibhavi

Edited by Vaibhavi - 16 March 2006 at 2:34am
sadia087 Groupbie
sadia087
sadia087

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:28am | IP Logged
amey
first of all i think ur an outstandin human bein which reflects in ur singin as well. u really set an eg thru ur behaviour which will make u an idol in ppls eyes in days to come. u accepted the situation so gracefully. in life there r many tough moments nd hope u can handle all wid the same grace n dignity. nd one more thing ur winnin factor along with ur talented voice is ur humble n modest simple guy attitude which made such a special place in ppls mind nd hearts. alwez retain that n keep up the positive hopes n u will surely be rewarded. my mom alwez sez ur smile says it all how gud a human bein ur. hope to c u smilin like dat alwez n keep rockin. tc in life.wish u all da best.
sadia
sory um not frm india so cudnt vote for u
babli1 Goldie
babli1
babli1

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:28am | IP Logged
see my other post, i posted what he said in marathi when he was voted out...he is great singer, great human being...
betty77 Senior Member
betty77
betty77

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:17am | IP Logged
hey amey u r a gr8 singer,and a gr8 person all the best for ur future !!!!
amey ke deewani Newbie
amey ke deewani
amey ke deewani

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hi...Amey je..I am a huge fan of yours and I live in USA....I can not wait for the day when you will release an album of yours...i'll be the first one to buy it....right now I am shattered that you are out of the contest..but I am 100% confident that you will be a name to remember in the music industry for years to come. I really luv and adore you. You are not only my idol but the world's idol.
Luv 4 ever
mona

Go to top