Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Amey Date Is Our Star (Page 13)

shimmeryf Senior Member
shimmeryf
shimmeryf

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Hi Amey

I m an ardent fan your singing and in love with your lovable personality.You are a sweetheart.yesterdays 's vote out episode brought tears in my eyes but U only made a more special place in my heart for the way you bid farewell to II2 stage.I respect you now even more.

II2 will never be the same as it was with your colourful performances and soulful singing.Your song renditions always touched my heart.

This is just the beginning and I m sure that future only stores better avenues and lot of success for you .

I wish you all the best in future endeavours and my prayers are always with you .

God Bless and take care
Lots of love

Hina

maira_ak Groupbie
maira_ak
maira_ak

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:51am | IP Logged

DEAREST AMEY U R GREATER THAN THE TITLE ITSELF AND WITHOUT U INDIAN IDOL IS NOTHING. I KNOW U WILL HAVE A BRIGHTER FUTURE THAN ANY INDIAN IDOL AND I M SURE UR ALBUM WILL B AN INSTANT HIT. U R ALWAYS IN MY PRAYERS
MISSING U A LOT
purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Hi Amey..

this is Purva from New Jersey-US.. Both me and my husband are your Die-Hard fans.. We watched Indian Idol only to see you sing and perform.. now that you are out.. Indian Idol is over for us.. But things are not over for you this is just the beginning.. We hope to see you achieving your dreams very soon and hope to listen to your mesmerizing voice again and again..

Your exit from Indian Idol will always be remembered by all your fans and maybe not-fans also.. Not just because you were the most deserving candidate to go out but for the example of courage and self-respect you set for all.. This shows what a beautiful human being you are... and also your 'Aai' who taught you all the good values and made you what you are today Clap Clap..

Amey.. We are proud to be your fans.. For us you are already our 'Indian Idol'... May God bless you and your mom..

Good Luck to you for a bright future

Purva Smile
monika.goel IF-Stunnerz
monika.goel
monika.goel

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Hello Amey,

Its really very sad and disturbing fact that you are out of Indian idol -2 contest-

This public voting is really not allowing a talented singers to win contest and less worthy people are going forward in the contest-
Really after seeing the today's episode i was in tears -what a man you are-hats off to u dear-u really controlled and face the situation in soo dignified manner-Amazing-like anu malik had said -I also can say this proudly Amey that u are my Indian idol,not only indian idol-but i really appreciate ur singing,humbleness,down to earth nature and with such grace u carried urself in the whole contest-
May god bless u and u deserve a very bright future indeed-

Best wishes,

Monika

Edited by monika.goel - 15 March 2006 at 8:05am
mehak.S IF-Sizzlerz
mehak.S
mehak.S

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:06am | IP Logged
hi amey,
i appreciate ur voice and i am feeling sad tht u have been eliminated now but i kow u will rock in future with ur strong voice jus wish u a very very best of luck..

luv ya
mehak
*Alishba* IF-Sizzlerz
*Alishba*
*Alishba*

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:09am | IP Logged
HI Amey
I am ALishba From Karachi,I just want to say that this not your end this is just start,u have to go long way i always wished u Meenal and KArunya in top 3 but Cry

Your Exit from Indian Idol will always remembered by Janta Best Of Luck For your Future.

ALishba
b_queen IF-Dazzler
b_queen
b_queen

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:16am | IP Logged
hi amey

it me tazlima frm UK. my whole family is a big fan of urz. no matter ur in or out well be still ur fan. im very happy that u didnt want a re-match. the part of game is that every1 has 2 go n only 1 can be the winner. we lost many gud singers and performare like you monali, antara panna. but the rule is rule. i am happy the u took this decision. i think god must av thought bout u something which is way better than being an Indian Idol. ur already a winner. ur our Indian Idol.

best of luck.

love
frm taz
peacelily Newbie
peacelily
peacelily

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Hi Amey,

The show will not be the same without you. You have made a very huge impact on all your fans.

You sing like a dream. You already are a winner.

You will be missed. All the best for the future.

God bless.

Go to top