India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Amey Date Is Our Star (Page 10)

Innocent_Angel Senior Member
Innocent_Angel
Innocent_Angel

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:12am | IP Logged

hy Amey how are you....hope u'll be f9....i like you alot..........you are such a fabulous singer........& i think elimination of you from Indian Idol is a big loss for the show& for India also............you the marvellous singer,performer...........& evry thing..........seriously i like u alot...........& i cried bitterly whn yesterday i saw u eliminated but whn i heard  your converstaion & your thnking, i serously praise you & frm yesterday i had more respect of yourz........as you are no more a contestant of indian idol it doesn't mean tht we forget you we never ever forget you ........you knw wht i'm frm Pakistan & im a student........& i thnk u'll be very happy if u hear kai majority of our class wish kai you would be the next indian idol.......but its ok........... Smile
May u get success in future..........
My prays is wid u....
God bless u wid all of his luv & blessings..........& in future inshallah u'll be a great singer....... Smile
Miss uuuuuuuu.........at the galazzzzzzzConfused...........take care good care of urz......... Wink
Khuda hafiz...........

Lots of luv..........From pakistan its Sughra

Edited by Innocent_Angel - 15 March 2006 at 6:37am

Decent_Girl Senior Member
Decent_Girl
Decent_Girl

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Hi!! Amey..

Your exit from Indian Idol is a great loss for India.. We all know that you are one of the greatest singer in the world!! My all best wishes and good luck is always with you! And I wish to see some day in my country Pakistan.. as I am sooo big fan of you! You are such a wonderful person and a great human .. You really deserve lots of success and love.. I love you Amey!! We all love you!!

Regards
Nasreen Bhagat
maha_amey's fan Newbie
maha_amey's fan
maha_amey's fan

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:50am | IP Logged

chika Newbie
chika
chika

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Hello Amey,
Congratulations on making it this far, and I wish you all the very best of luck for the start of an amazing career as a musician and as a human being. I was so touched by how you handled yourself, and you will always be my idol, someone I can look up to and admire. Tumi khoob changla gaata and majhe sagre chaangle shubkamnaye tumcha sathi ahey,
Take care and have a great life!
Rose_Riya Groupbie
Rose_Riya
Rose_Riya

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Hi Amey hru hope that ur f9, it is very unbelive able that from now ur r not the part of indian idol, from the very first episode we hope that you win the crown of indian idol..u dont lose your hope no matter you are our idol and me and my whole family wishing u all the very best

I pray to God that you may get sucess in every step of your life & your all wishes may come true! Smile

This is a request to u that u always be same Amey as ur r now Tongue .

With Lots of Love

bye Smile
Swastika Senior Member
Swastika
Swastika

IF SRGMP Winner

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:01am | IP Logged
There have been many talent hunts, there have been many favourites but you are the only one who has left such a deep impression on me. I can't express in words, how hollow I am feeling about your absence - its like a part of soul being ripped apart from me. Honestly, you became a part of our lives.
I just want to tell you that your honesty will surely lead your way to success. You showed immense maturity and humility on the day of your departure from II2.Till a week ago, I was just in love with your voice but now I love and respect you as a person. I salute your mother for giving you such parvarish. I am so proud to be your fan.
Remain as you are and never let us down.

Love and lots of good luck,
Urmi, Ranchi
sweet_punjaban Newbie
sweet_punjaban
sweet_punjaban

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:02am | IP Logged
HI AMEY DEAR,
Smile
FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO APPLAUD U ON THE EXCELLENT EFFORT MADE BY U Clap
WE ALL LOVE U SOOO MUCH,WE DON'T CARE WHAT OTHER'S THINK OR SAY ,CAUZ U R THE ONE AND ONLY INDIAN IDOL IN OUR HEARTS!!
KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB!!
WE R ALWAYS THERE FOR U !!
"IF IT HASN'T BEEN UR DAY ,UR WEEK,UR MONTH OR
EVEN UR YEAR,
WE'LL BE THERE FOR U"
KEEP SMILING(UR SMILE IS LOVELY Big smile )
WE R WAITING FOR UR ALBUM TO RELEASE!!
WITH LOVE AND REGARDS,
INDERJOT
(ladybird_293@hotmail.com)
punjab.
maha_amey's fan Newbie
maha_amey's fan
maha_amey's fan

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:08am | IP Logged
I WISH DIS MSG REACHES AMEY.I WANNA TELL HIM DAT HE IS VERY POPULAR IN PAKISTAN.I WISH HIM ALL DA BEST BCZ ITS DA BEGINNING OF HIS GLOSSY CAREER.I PRAY 2 GOD 2 BLESS HIM WID SUCCESS.EM HIS BIG BIG FAN.HE HAS WON MORALLYClapALL DA BEST.

Go to top