Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saketman thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
AMEY YOU ARE GREAT! I AM MARATHI TOO! THE WAY YOU HANDLED SITUATION WAS SUPERB. THE RESPECT FOR MOTHER SHOWS YOUR CULTURE AND YOUR POLITENESS. YOU ARE ALREADY INDIAN IDOL. WE ARE PROUD OF YOU. ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR CAREER.
plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Amey you are the best singer and you are my indian idol.The way you handled the situation was great. I wish you all the very best for your future and hope you get all the success.Inshallah.
janapativr thumbnail
Congratulations AMEY

You are a winner.... you won our hearts

When every one is showing emotion you showed class. You are my IDOL. You are a role model. I should congratulate your mother for inducing such nice qualities in you. Hats off to her.

My bold prediction, Karunya is going to be voted out next week.

Amey and Karunya can make a album on their own and they can beat the album of either Anuj or Sandeep by a big big margin.

God bless you and hope he will fulfill all your dreams.
soniagopal2006 thumbnail
hey amey

👏 👏 👏 for all your wonderful songs you have sung so long and the beautiful entertainment you provided us....

Give your heart and soul to everything you do...
all the best
mridula27 thumbnail
hey Amay...
   I love you..... and i dont care who is the official Indian Idol.... coz in my book... u r the hero... a lot more than the Indian Idol....
wish you all luck in future...
i wish to see u some day..
-Mridula
simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amey rox!!! who carez if he got out he is our star!!! he will make it bigger than indian idol!! all the gud contestants r out except 4 karunya...sandeep is ok but otherz were much better such as AMEY! i hope that anuj getz out he can never be as gud as amey!
sweet.love02 thumbnail
Hey Amey,
You don't need to win Indian Idol to come into our hearts. You are already in our hearts! We love you! I'm sure you will com back with a bang! I'm really proud to be your fan and I'm sure that one day you will succeed in your goals!
Good luck!
-Ananya
Edited by sweetannie - 18 years ago
Murgesh thumbnail
Hi Amey,
You are THE BEST.

Regards
Murgesh
dia5 thumbnail

No matter what,Amey is,was and will ALWAYS be MY Indian Idol;in  fact,something  more  than  that.I was REALLY heartbroken at his exit,and more so coz I couldn't watch that particular episode.Here's my message for my Indian Idol,Amey Date,who  TOTALLY  and  COMPLETELY  stole  my  heart😳😳:

Dearest  Amey,a  singer  and  performer  like  you  doesn't  need  to  win  a  show  like  Indian  Idol  in  order  to  become  an  established  playback  singer😳😳.Just  remember  that  you  were  voted  out  BECAUSE  of  the  reason  that  good  singers  have  ALWAYS  been voted  out  of  Indian  Idol.It's  like  a  tradition  in  this  compeitition;the  same  happened  to  Rahul  Vaidya  and  Amit  Sana  as  well.So,you  DON'T  need  to  worry  because  ALL  your  fans(including  me)  will  ALWAYS  support  you  in  EVERYTHING  you  do  and  we'll  ALWAYS  hope  for  the  best😳😳.I  don't  want  to  offend  the  Sandeep  and  Anuj-fans,but  UNFORTUNATELY  I  HAVE  TO  say  that  NEITHER  of  them  is  a  match  for  you.To  me,you're  MUCH  MUCH  MORE  than  my  Indian  Idol.You're  THE  BEST.Lastly,I'd  like  to  wish  you  ALL  THE  BEST  for  your  future  and  for  EVERYTHING  you  do  in  the  coming  years😳😳 !Hope  you  receive  my  message😳😳 !

Dia(Kolkata)

Edited by dia5 - 18 years ago
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amey I just want to say NEVER LOSE HOPE you are my Idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AshMa
Abu Dhabi
UAE Edited by ash_gem - 18 years ago