Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabs_cute_111 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Mr. Amey !!! U r a very justful man and very Graceful too and u proved to be a parfect HUMAN BEING!!!!!
missy thumbnail
AMEY
wish u best of luck for ur future..
GOD BLESS U
love u..!!!
Innocent_Angel thumbnail

hy Amey how are you....hope u'll be f9....i like you alot..........you are such a fabulous singer........& i think elimination of you from Indian Idol is a big loss for the show& for India also............you the marvellous singer,performer...........& evry thing..........seriously i like u alot...........& i cried bitterly whn yesterday i saw u eliminated but whn i heard  your converstaion & your thnking, i serously praise you & frm yesterday i had more respect of yourz........as you are no more a contestant of indian idol it doesn't mean tht we forget you we never ever forget you ........you knw wht i'm frm Pakistan & im a student........& i thnk u'll be very happy if u hear kai majority of our class wish kai you would be the next indian idol.......but its ok........... 😊
May u get success in future..........
My prays is wid u....
God bless u wid all of his luv & blessings..........& in future inshallah u'll be a great singer....... 😊
Miss uuuuuuuu.........at the galazzzzzzzπŸ˜•...........take care good care of urz......... πŸ˜‰
Khuda hafiz...........

Lots of luv..........From pakistan its Sughra

Edited by Innocent_Angel - 18 years ago
Decent_Girl thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
chika thumbnail
Hello Amey,
Congratulations on making it this far, and I wish you all the very best of luck for the start of an amazing career as a musician and as a human being. I was so touched by how you handled yourself, and you will always be my idol, someone I can look up to and admire. Tumi khoob changla gaata and majhe sagre chaangle shubkamnaye tumcha sathi ahey,
Take care and have a great life!
Rose_Riya thumbnail
Hi Amey hru hope that ur f9, it is very unbelive able that from now ur r not the part of indian idol, from the very first episode we hope that you win the crown of indian idol..u dont lose your hope no matter you are our idol and me and my whole family wishing u all the very best

I pray to God that you may get sucess in every step of your life & your all wishes may come true! 😊

This is a request to u that u always be same Amey as ur r now πŸ˜› .

With Lots of Love

bye 😊
Swastika thumbnail
There have been many talent hunts, there have been many favourites but you are the only one who has left such a deep impression on me. I can't express in words, how hollow I am feeling about your absence - its like a part of soul being ripped apart from me. Honestly, you became a part of our lives.
I just want to tell you that your honesty will surely lead your way to success. You showed immense maturity and humility on the day of your departure from II2.Till a week ago, I was just in love with your voice but now I love and respect you as a person. I salute your mother for giving you such parvarish. I am so proud to be your fan.
Remain as you are and never let us down.

Love and lots of good luck,
Urmi, Ranchi
sweet_punjaban thumbnail
HI AMEY DEAR,
😊
FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO APPLAUD U ON THE EXCELLENT EFFORT MADE BY U πŸ‘
WE ALL LOVE U SOOO MUCH,WE DON'T CARE WHAT OTHER'S THINK OR SAY ,CAUZ U R THE ONE AND ONLY INDIAN IDOL IN OUR HEARTS!!
KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB!!
WE R ALWAYS THERE FOR U !!
"IF IT HASN'T BEEN UR DAY ,UR WEEK,UR MONTH OR
EVEN UR YEAR,
WE'LL BE THERE FOR U"
KEEP SMILING(UR SMILE IS LOVELY πŸ˜ƒ )
WE R WAITING FOR UR ALBUM TO RELEASE!!
WITH LOVE AND REGARDS,
INDERJOT
([email protected])
punjab.
maha_amey's fan thumbnail
I WISH DIS MSG REACHES AMEY.I WANNA TELL HIM DAT HE IS VERY POPULAR IN PAKISTAN.I WISH HIM ALL DA BEST BCZ ITS DA BEGINNING OF HIS GLOSSY CAREER.I PRAY 2 GOD 2 BLESS HIM WID SUCCESS.EM HIS BIG BIG FAN.HE HAS WON MORALLYπŸ‘ALL DA BEST.
arshusain thumbnail
Dear Amey

Even if u lost the stage &Title of Indian Idol, U are n will be your Fans Indian Idol. Dont loose heart cause i know if not now later when people ask who is top 10 male singers in the Indian History your name will be in it along with Rafi Saab, Kishore Da, Yesudas , Uditji and sonu.
Best of luck and i appricate your word for rejecting for re match.
You are India's Indian Idol 😊 😊
πŸ‘