Indian Idol 6

Amey Date Is Our Star

Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

As we all know that our star performer Amey Date is out of the Indian Idol competition today and lots of us are heartbroken and sad.

He has tried his best and done full justice to all his performances. We wish him all the best for his future may he become a bigger star.

Please post your good wishes and good luck to him on this thread.

This thread will be printed out and personally handed over to Amey.

Thank you all for your support.

(no chatting pls)

Moderator's Note:
Thanks Connie for posting this. All messages will be added to a card and handed to Amey Date. It's a request to all members to post only messages and no chatting or rude messages. Any posts other than the message shall be deleted.

Edited by Anjali.Nair - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I love u Amey, i'll miss u forever. I noticed you from the begining II2. I watch the show only to hear you sing. Dont worry, you'll be bigger then Indian Idol, you'll be World Idol, or Universe Idol. No, your Karishma's Idol! Your the best for me .

Love;

Karishma** **

NY-USA

Edited by Desi Pride - 18 years ago
ILoveAmey thumbnail
Dear Amey,
I am beyond heartbroken that you are out of Idol, but the way you handled it makes me feel you are full of strength and determination and you will find some other way to fulfill your dreams. Your dreams are also your fans dreams now, we will never forget you, and are always here to support you. I wish you all the best, and look forward to one day buying your albums, seeing you in concert, and seeing you become even more than what Idol could have ever offered you. I love you!!!!

Lots of Love,
Farah (Seattle, USA)
although iam an ardent karu fan, i like amey.

but after todays episode i respect him.
hes a great singer, but a greater human being, he has so much of maturity.
this jus the beginning of his success journey, pls tell him good things happen to good ppl.

pragya
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Dear Amey

You are the best  .You dont need any votes or title to proove that.Rather you dont have to proove anything.You are simply the best. Best ~Wishes

Neelima

Edited by nsylesh - 18 years ago
Sunitha.V thumbnail
To me Amey was a true winner today...doesn't matter who goes on to become Indian Idol later. He did his mother very proud today. I'm sure he will go places.

All the best, Amey. May you always be as cheerful as we've all known you to be!
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Amey.. you are Topmost contestant of IL2.. I was shocked when i read that you got eliminated...

You entertained as with your melodious voice, innocent smile and down to earth attitude.. we won't forget your Dharmendra steps either

Millions of Fans best wishes are with you AMEY.. all the best.. GOD BLESS YOU 👏

Kavita
Edited by uknaik99 - 18 years ago
HINA2 thumbnail
Hey Amey you are a great singer great performer great person! Shame you were out of indian idol but remeber everything happens for a reason.... Theres a something one step better than indian idol waiting for you...! GOd bless you always keep smiling Hina xxx
anjali.nair thumbnail
Thanks Connie for posting this. It's a request to all members to post only messages and no chatting. Any post other than the message shall be deleted.

My message:

Dear Amey,

I want to tell you that 'Tough times never last but tough people do' and it suits you apt. You might be out of II-2 title race but talent doesn't need these titles. You are our star and millions of us believe in you.
few lines for you:
Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far.

So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,
It's when things seem worse, that you must not quit.

Best wishes,
Anjali
wickedboysap thumbnail
Hey Amey you have always been a star for me since the time I heard your Koi na jane audio and knew you will go places.

This not the end of the road for you there are many more milestones ahead for you and many mountains to scale. Keep going ahead in whatever you do and may success kiss your feet.

My best wishes and good luck for your future