PLSS help..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jshyam22793

jshyam22793

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
there was a act on sholay  ..that if sholay was included in studies then wat would happen.
now i forget the season in which it took place and also the persons who performed...
but i really want to watch that again...so plss help me in finding tha if any1 of u knw abt that sact in comedy circus...
details are:

...where someone was acting as teacher and other one as a student...
and the teacher was asking qns on sholay  and student was answerng...like: teacher: gabbar kaun tha..??
somewhat like this...

plss help me in finding that act...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLSS help.." in Kahani Comedy Circus Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top