Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

did any1 saw anujs’ face (Page 2)

noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clueless_2005

wow what an explosive episode!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do agree with all of u on this-the judges acted really immature. this kind of behaviour was probably expected from farah khan and anu mailk but seeing sonu nigam take the initiative for a walkout was very sad!! i thought he was a sensible person among the 3 of them. had it not been for anu mailk's instigation, the audience wouldn't have reacted the way it did. i agree that it hasn't been a fair competition so far-a lot of good talents have had to leave prematurely-y didn't the judges and audience react this way when good singers were being voted out and ravi tripathi was being saved in every episode?? this a fine way to embarass a person like anuj on national television!! poor guy really-had i been in his place i seriously wouldn't have known how to react. this must have totally shattered him!!!
i think the judges should watch themselves on tv and see that they have made complete idiots of themselves and have knowingly or unknowingly insulted anuj-i'm no fan of anuj-i thought he should have gone but this is no way to behave-they have made a mockery of the entire thing on tv!!! this should probably be the final airing of indian idol-india doesnt need this kind of goondaism for everyone to see and make fun of!!

judges were very immature!! it's sad that amey left and he should've been in the top 2 but those comments were uncalled for. it's really not anuj's fault...blame the voting pattern!

simpleguy Senior Member
simpleguy
simpleguy

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rocky23000

POOR ANUJ ---- DESPERATE JUDGES

We just watched the episode in UK.

Well, we know Amey is a good singer, but, put yourself in Anuj's shoes and see the world ...

What were the judges doing ... I didn't expect this from Sonu Nigam .. and the others joined in ... they seemed like ABSOLUTE LOSERS ...

I feel if they have any humility, they should apologize to ANUJ ...

After watching todays episode, AMEY and ANUJ's IMAGE has improved manyfold in my heart ...
judges' image has taken a downfall ... sad ....

POOR ANUJ ---- DESPERATE JUDGES

You already put this stupid and amature copy comment in another thread..post something new not copy

new posting you will get some rude new reply thanks Ouch

Go to top