did any1 saw anujs’ face

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
i really liked amey but this is no way to degrade some1 we all know that it was a wrong decision but u know wut i think anujs neice did a rite thing so wut if he not good that amey this is wut the public decided ya if u want amey to win y did any1 voted for anuj i saw his face i was like poor guy he cant even be happy that he survived doesnt anyone remembers how qazi won so its all fate but to just embaress anuj is not the way no he will think everyone hates him n farah sonu n anu kapoor was very rude they could have been more mature abt this and asked for a rematch but they started everything at the end they all agreed but still i cant believe ppl are so insensitive i was also angry😡 on the voting result but now they shud learn from there mistakes and do like partially judges and  partial votes decide like in fame gurukul the judges chose the weak ones n u vote for the ones u want to leave😭  i seriously think they shud apologize to anuj as its his luck n not that he planned somethhing Edited by bushiii - 18 years ago
ya n one more thing i read alot of topics here whcih said i hate anuj and this n that i duuno y dun u ppl get it that its not anujs fault wasnt he ready to get out its the fault of the ppl janta who voted so ppl wake up dun jus say u hate some1 Edited by bushiii - 18 years ago
I agree with you.

I love amey since the first audition and I am upset he is done. Part of my
doesnt even feel like watching it anymore cos I don't want anyone of the
others as an indian idol...but I also believe its the rules of the game and
you have to accept them...

I cant believe Amey has gone its shocking seriously but my heart went out
to anuj today ... for the first time in the whole series I felt sad for him...he
is not a bad person, he works as hard as the rest so we shouldnt blame
him for staying in...people are voting for him out there and its the name
of the game, you get the votes you stay....

Its not great but please dont start a hate campaign against the poor
man...he cant even be happy in his success...I dont think he imagined his
experience to be like this.

HOWEVER...everyone in Indian please sort this out!!!! its too late as far as I
am concerned but I am sure AMey will get a deal soon...but you guys
need to vote and make sure you do...dont think someone else is cos see
what happens....if you want the most deserving to win idol you have to
vote for them, if you dont you cant complain..

I live in the UK...so my hands are tied...but I am relying on you to sort this
out... no offence to anuj in anyway but we need to pick te best of the
bunch....

I m sorry but a dignified person with lesser talent than Amey who was voted in intstead of Amey would have left the stage!

At least I would have done it. ...

Edited by ketaki_ry - 18 years ago
same with me i live in bahrain i cant vote but still i hope india might vote for the rite person

POOR ANUJ ---- DESPERATE JUDGES

We just watched the episode in UK.

Well, we know Amey is a good singer, but, put yourself in Anuj's shoes and see the world ...

What were the judges doing ... I didn't expect this from Sonu Nigam .. and the others joined in ... they seemed like ABSOLUTE LOSERS ...

I feel if they have any humility, they should apologize to ANUJ ...

After watching todays episode, AMEY and ANUJ's IMAGE has improved manyfold in my heart ...
judges' image has taken a downfall ... sad ....

I like Amey and he is a good singer. But as per the game rules, Anuj was better.(doesnt matter the judges thought he didnt). Aftet todays show, i love all the contestents, all of them whoever participated, and i hate all the judges.
I believe, it is fault on the part of the judges. They are absolute losers,all of them. They have exposed how raw, immature and childish they are. They are not capable of being judge or being invited in such a forum where they cant behave themselves. Audience is audience.They reacted only after the judges behaved rudely (not with Anuj but with the popularity of the game show itself).
wow what an explosive episode!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do agree with all of u on this-the judges acted really immature. this kind of behaviour was probably expected from farah khan and anu mailk but seeing sonu nigam take the initiative for a walkout was very sad!! i thought he was a sensible person among the 3 of them. had it not been for anu mailk's instigation, the audience wouldn't have reacted the way it did. i agree that it hasn't been a fair competition so far-a lot of good talents have had to leave prematurely-y didn't the judges and audience react this way when good singers were being voted out and ravi tripathi was being saved in every episode?? this a fine way to embarass a person like anuj on national television!! poor guy really-had i been in his place i seriously wouldn't have known how to react. this must have totally shattered him!!!
i think the judges should watch themselves on tv and see that they have made complete idiots of themselves and have knowingly or unknowingly insulted anuj-i'm no fan of anuj-i thought he should have gone but this is no way to behave-they have made a mockery of the entire thing on tv!!! this should probably be the final airing of indian idol-india doesnt need this kind of goondaism for everyone to see and make fun of!!
Originally posted by clueless_2005

wow what an explosive episode!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do agree with all of u on this-the judges acted really immature. this kind of behaviour was probably expected from farah khan and anu mailk but seeing sonu nigam take the initiative for a walkout was very sad!! i thought he was a sensible person among the 3 of them. had it not been for anu mailk's instigation, the audience wouldn't have reacted the way it did. i agree that it hasn't been a fair competition so far-a lot of good talents have had to leave prematurely-y didn't the judges and audience react this way when good singers were being voted out and ravi tripathi was being saved in every episode?? this a fine way to embarass a person like anuj on national television!! poor guy really-had i been in his place i seriously wouldn't have known how to react. this must have totally shattered him!!!
i think the judges should watch themselves on tv and see that they have made complete idiots of themselves and have knowingly or unknowingly insulted anuj-i'm no fan of anuj-i thought he should have gone but this is no way to behave-they have made a mockery of the entire thing on tv!!! this should probably be the final airing of indian idol-india doesnt need this kind of goondaism for everyone to see and make fun of!!

judges were very immature!! it's sad that amey left and he should've been in the top 2 but those comments were uncalled for. it's really not anuj's fault...blame the voting pattern!

Originally posted by rocky23000

We just watched the episode in UK.

Well, we know Amey is a good singer, but, put yourself in Anuj's shoes and see the world ...

What were the judges doing ... I didn't expect this from Sonu Nigam .. and the others joined in ... they seemed like ABSOLUTE LOSERS ...

I feel if they have any humility, they should apologize to ANUJ ...

After watching todays episode, AMEY and ANUJ's IMAGE has improved manyfold in my heart ...
judges' image has taken a downfall ... sad ....

You already put this stupid and amature copy comment in another thread..post something new not copy

new posting you will get some rude new reply thanks