not another ekta kapoor flick?????

zee1 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

ok so i hope this drama doesnt turn into another ekta kapoor type drama... because aik problem solve nahi hua kay theyve started another!!!! either this serial is turning into another of those ekta horrors or maybe they could clear us up with just plainly telling us that nothing can go right since disha is big time jinxed!!!!!😡😡

im deperate for this serial not catching the dreaded E.K virus it absolutely kills everything and everyone who comes in its way😡 ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡.....😭....

zed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

hi...i agree with you ,...hope its not a short story made long...TD is one of the best serials right now..hope they dont spoil our taste with too much of masala

bluefish

krazee_gurl thumbnail
i don't want them to add so many turns to the show, that we forget the purpose.😕
dkaddict thumbnail

Yeah, they are planning for another couple hundred episodes or so. Let's hope they stop there!!!!

-DKaddict

Asian Princess thumbnail

yehh dat soo true exta really knows to drag on a serial !!! She serical creates a dramatic ironyy lolll 😆😆loll

Love Asian Princess

jingle thumbnail
i hope they are not planning to drag the serial for another 2 yrs and solve all the misunderstandings after the leap