India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Attitude!!!

krishnaxyz Groupbie
krishnaxyz
krishnaxyz

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

First of all let me tell you that I am big fan of Karunya and loved his singing. But I love Amey and Sandeep too. But I am not here to tell my love and hate. I found something great amid mayhem and immaturity today.

What ever we have seen today is exemplary behavior of Amey. He did great thing be refusing rematch. If we keep ourself in his shoes, u will realise how difficult it would be to sing in rematch. If he would have accepted rematch, his friends in II2 treat him as a contestant who was treated exceptionally and not as friend. How would u feel when ur contestant being keep inside despite being voted out, and you urself voted out and were left nursing the wound? Friendship will die there it self. Why I think friendship is more important for Amey because Amey realised that whatever he got for II2 is purely because of his talent and his contestants were his friends and made him feel good through out II2.

I loved the way Antara, Meenal and Panna conducted. Their conduct tells us that it is not just about so called Indian Idol, its about talent and companionship. They Displayed right spirit of "Woh Peheli baar Jab hum mile... Hathon main Haath Tab Hum chale..."

Wow these days Guys and Gals found on screen are really mature enough beyond their age.

Only worry I have about Meenal, Monali, Antara and Amey are not ditched by Anu Malik. I will not hear his music if he tell these people to sing in chorus or advertisements... It would not be nice way to give them a chance. What say?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top