Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by karan neha4ever

main toh 100 baar dekh chuki hun

LOLLOLLOL

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
arjun gets this naught smile...its so cute...main to na pause karke smile ko dekhti hu Embarrassed aur uska face dekhne layak tha jab..bhumi ne use rok diya.....i was like aww...but it was very romantic....both make such a good couple...i hope holi's bringing some good scenes of them....

the preview was really good too...arjun kafi annoyed tha..LK pe gussa ho raha tha... LOL
Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hetal

the preview was really good too...arjun kafi annoyed tha..LK pe gussa ho raha tha... LOL

I luv the precap Hetal...It was adorable...The way LK was mad then his face broke into a smile...It was very chweet...Bechara Arjun aik pal kaht nahee raha n here sab hi ko Bhoomi se kaam yaad aara hai...It seems as if Baisa takes Bhoomi out with her...I guess 4 holi ki tayaari...He looked so depressed while sitting down...I just hope ke sab kal hi hojaya wurna 3 din ka gap...Mere haal bhi Arjun jaise hojaya ga...LOL...as if its not already...

Teesha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saarthi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index