Saarthi

Absolutely gorgeous (Page 2)

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadDe

Originally posted by Innocent angel

u dont need 2 be sorry Smile .kal ke episode ke baad to sab ka yehi haal.i literally felt like jumping wid joy but my mom was sitting beside me.........so cudnt xpress my feelings LOL

yea lisha this is a fantastic topic...coz hum sab ka yehi haal hai...n teesha very well said..waqaee itne lambay intezar ka phal meetha hai..coz the love arjun had in his eyes was like soooooooooo real....i just cant wait fer the holi episode..Wink kal agar hai toh kia hi baat hai..mujhe hamesha yaad rahay gaa...

n sana ive also been watchin it over n over again..mom ke samne nahi though.Wink warna waise hee she thinks ive gone crazy kahi pagal khanay na chorr aye.Big smile

u r absolutely rite sadiaWink.itne lambe intezaar ka toh phal meetha hi hota hain,im really glad tht arjun finally confessed his luv 2 bhumi,uske xpressions kitne natural the,agar woh mujhe aakar kehta to main wahi behoosh ho gati LOL .aur rahi pagal khane ka sawaal,dont worry main tumhare saath udhar de doongiWinkper aap ke wud be.............ka kya hogaLOLLOL

raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Innocent angel

u dont need 2 be sorry Smile .kal ke episode ke baad to sab ka yehi haal.i literally felt like jumping wid joy but my mom was sitting beside me.........so cudnt xpress my feelings LOL

LOL

tammy

lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:17am | IP Logged
u guys are soo right....arjun's emotions were so natural and believable!!! Wink thast why i loved it so much!! his eyes were just saying ' i want u bhavri!' LOL ...well thast what it looked like to me!!! LOL
riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lisha

u guys are soo right....arjun's emotions were so natural and believable!!! Wink thast why i loved it so much!! his eyes were just saying ' i want u bhavri!' LOL ...well thast what it looked like to me!!! LOL

yep, i agree lisha, arjun's eyes were saying dat for sureWink karan n neha rocked in dat scene, i luved it Clap

poonam kg Goldie
poonam kg
poonam kg

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lisha

Tonguehey guys ........im talking about todays episode if anyones confused by my title!!!!Smile these are the only words i could find to describe my feeliings bout it!!

i was skimming through the other topics and realised that no one has created one particlarly bout theri thoughts on todays episode....so i thought why not i? and here are my thoughts...

ShockedHeartWacko

i was shocked at just how sute bhavri and arjun looked....then my heart almost exploded cuz the romance in the scenes were amazing....and then i kinda went crazy and watched the scenes over and over and over again!!!LOL

and guys.....i have to say...one of my all time fav bits of it was when arjun comes up to on that balcony thingy where bhavri is standing...and she doesnt no hes there untill he kinda says 'uhm'.....and for ages h ewas staring at her with these proper 'bedroom' eyes....OMG OMG ....i thought i was gonnna have a heart attack!! they just looked amazing!!!EmbarrassedWinkLOL

ok soorry for the essay...and if its a dumb topic let me no...i really just wanted to get it outta my system!!!!!Big smile

totally agree wid u lisha.Tongue

sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:43am | IP Logged
def agree lisha..usski ankhain waqaee yehi keh rahi thi..Wink n his acting was superb...mind blowin n very believable..Smile

n sana..thx fer joinin me..n meray woh bhi peechay peechay ajaye gai...after all woh meray liye pagal hai meray baghair unnka guzara kaha..WinkBig smile
lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
aaah....so real wasnt it? Embarrassed ...wish it happened in real life for them!! Cry
anywayz... i also loved the end scene when she he had to wait for her to go to mandir..i think i spelt that right???? Confused and he sed its too difficult for him towait even a minute Embarrassed ......that was such a cute and funny scene!!! Embarrassed
seriously...i loved that episode soo much Heart it was the perfect romantic situation...u gals will understand wot i mean Wink ...i think iv watched it a bajillion times....and still gonna as well!! i may be crazy but i dont care!! LOL
Only-Mariyam IF-Dazzler
Only-Mariyam
Only-Mariyam

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
main toh 100 baar dekh chuki hun

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saarthi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index