Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lisha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
u guys are soo right....arjun's emotions were so natural and believable!!! πŸ˜‰ thast why i loved it so much!! his eyes were just saying ' i want u bhavri!' πŸ˜† ...well thast what it looked like to me!!! πŸ˜†
riseNshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: lisha

u guys are soo right....arjun's emotions were so natural and believable!!! πŸ˜‰ thast why i loved it so much!! his eyes were just saying ' i want u bhavri!' πŸ˜† ...well thast what it looked like to me!!! πŸ˜†

yep, i agree lisha, arjun's eyes were saying dat for sureπŸ˜‰ karan n neha rocked in dat scene, i luved it πŸ‘

poonam kg thumbnail
Originally posted by: lisha

πŸ˜›hey guys ........im talking about todays episode if anyones confused by my title!!!!😊 these are the only words i could find to describe my feeliings bout it!!

i was skimming through the other topics and realised that no one has created one particlarly bout theri thoughts on todays episode....so i thought why not i? and here are my thoughts...

😲❀️

i was shocked at just how sute bhavri and arjun looked....then my heart almost exploded cuz the romance in the scenes were amazing....and then i kinda went crazy and watched the scenes over and over and over again!!!πŸ˜†

and guys.....i have to say...one of my all time fav bits of it was when arjun comes up to on that balcony thingy where bhavri is standing...and she doesnt no hes there untill he kinda says 'uhm'.....and for ages h ewas staring at her with these proper 'bedroom' eyes....OMG OMG ....i thought i was gonnna have a heart attack!! they just looked amazing!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ok soorry for the essay...and if its a dumb topic let me no...i really just wanted to get it outta my system!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

totally agree wid u lisha.πŸ˜›

sadDe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
def agree lisha..usski ankhain waqaee yehi keh rahi thi..πŸ˜‰ n his acting was superb...mind blowin n very believable..😊

n sana..thx fer joinin me..n meray woh bhi peechay peechay ajaye gai...after all woh meray liye pagal hai meray baghair unnka guzara kaha..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
lisha thumbnail
aaah....so real wasnt it? 😳 ...wish it happened in real life for them!! 😭
anywayz... i also loved the end scene when she he had to wait for her to go to mandir..i think i spelt that right???? πŸ˜• and he sed its too difficult for him towait even a minute 😳 ......that was such a cute and funny scene!!! 😳
seriously...i loved that episode soo much ❀️ it was the perfect romantic situation...u gals will understand wot i mean πŸ˜‰ ...i think iv watched it a bajillion times....and still gonna as well!! i may be crazy but i dont care!! πŸ˜†
Only-Mariyam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
main toh 100 baar dekh chuki hun
lisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: karan neha4ever

main toh 100 baar dekh chuki hun

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
arjun gets this naught smile...its so cute...main to na pause karke smile ko dekhti hu 😳 aur uska face dekhne layak tha jab..bhumi ne use rok diya.....i was like aww...but it was very romantic....both make such a good couple...i hope holi's bringing some good scenes of them....

the preview was really good too...arjun kafi annoyed tha..LK pe gussa ho raha tha... πŸ˜†
Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hetal

the preview was really good too...arjun kafi annoyed tha..LK pe gussa ho raha tha... πŸ˜†

I luv the precap Hetal...It was adorable...The way LK was mad then his face broke into a smile...It was very chweet...Bechara Arjun aik pal kaht nahee raha n here sab hi ko Bhoomi se kaam yaad aara hai...It seems as if Baisa takes Bhoomi out with her...I guess 4 holi ki tayaari...He looked so depressed while sitting down...I just hope ke sab kal hi hojaya wurna 3 din ka gap...Mere haal bhi Arjun jaise hojaya ga...LOL...as if its not already...

Teesha