India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

Absolutely gorgeous

lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Tonguehey guys ........im talking about todays episode if anyones confused by my title!!!!Smile these are the only words i could find to describe my feeliings bout it!!

i was skimming through the other topics and realised that no one has created one particlarly bout theri thoughts on todays episode....so i thought why not i? and here are my thoughts...

ShockedHeartWacko

i was shocked at just how sute bhavri and arjun looked....then my heart almost exploded cuz the romance in the scenes were amazing....and then i kinda went crazy and watched the scenes over and over and over again!!!LOL

and guys.....i have to say...one of my all time fav bits of it was when arjun comes up to on that balcony thingy where bhavri is standing...and she doesnt no hes there untill he kinda says 'uhm'.....and for ages h ewas staring at her with these proper 'bedroom' eyes....OMG OMG ....i thought i was gonnna have a heart attack!! they just looked amazing!!!EmbarrassedWinkLOL

ok soorry for the essay...and if its a dumb topic let me no...i really just wanted to get it outta my system!!!!!Big smile

bismazaman2000 Goldie
bismazaman2000
bismazaman2000

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
ur absolutely rite.....i've seen those scenes over and over again..at last intezar aaj khatam hua i'm soo happy Big smile
Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Lisha jaan...thats my feelings totally...!! Mere bhi yehi haal hai...Jabse episode dehki hai behaal hogaai hu LOL Their romance was in the air...Maine aajse phela Arjun ko itna naughty kabhi nahee dehka...He got started in the garden itself LOL when he tried kissing her...It was so cute how she pushed him...Both were in wide smiles throughout the whole episode!! I luved it... Big smile Kitna intezaar kya n it all payed off...I wonder when now sab set hojaya ga Wink I hope u understand wat Im saying...Arjun was all ready lekin Bhoomi..Chalo koi baaht nahee...Ab thak Bhoomi has waited now Arjuns turn Wink I just hope theres more romance our way Big smile

in btwn, I give a 10000/100 on ur essay! I luved this topic Embarrassed

Teesha
Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
u dont need 2 be sorry Smile .kal ke episode ke baad to sab ka yehi haal.i literally felt like jumping wid joy but my mom was sitting beside me.........so cudnt xpress my feelings LOL
Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev4aamna

Lisha jaan...thats my feelings totally...!! Mere bhi yehi haal hai...Jabse episode dehki hai behaal hogaai hu LOL Their romance was in the air...Maine aajse phela Arjun ko itna naughty kabhi nahee dehka...He got started in the garden itself LOL when he tried kissing her...It was so cute how she pushed him...Both were in wide smiles throughout the whole episode!! I luved it... Big smile Kitna intezaar kya n it all payed off...I wonder when now sab set hojaya ga Wink I hope u understand wat Im saying...Arjun was all ready lekin Bhoomi..Chalo koi baaht nahee...Ab thak Bhoomi has waited now Arjuns turn Wink I just hope theres more romance our way Big smile

in btwn, I give a 10000/100 on ur essay! I luved this topic Embarrassed

Teesha

WinkThumbs Up.definitely agree wid u.i had d same feelings.but cudnt put them in words.but u hav done it 4 me teeshaLOL

sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Innocent angel

u dont need 2 be sorry Smile .kal ke episode ke baad to sab ka yehi haal.i literally felt like jumping wid joy but my mom was sitting beside me.........so cudnt xpress my feelings LOL

yea lisha this is a fantastic topic...coz hum sab ka yehi haal hai...n teesha very well said..waqaee itne lambay intezar ka phal meetha hai..coz the love arjun had in his eyes was like soooooooooo real....i just cant wait fer the holi episode..Wink kal agar hai toh kia hi baat hai..mujhe hamesha yaad rahay gaa...

n sana ive also been watchin it over n over again..mom ke samne nahi though.Wink warna waise hee she thinks ive gone crazy kahi pagal khanay na chorr aye.Big smile

Shirley IF-Dazzler
Shirley
Shirley

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:54am | IP Logged
hey lisha...we can understand yur situation.....chhweettt romance it was.... Tongue Embarrassed
Virgo_Stars IF-Sizzlerz
Virgo_Stars
Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:34am | IP Logged
u are so rite!!!
It looked so cute to see them together Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index