India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

today’s episode (Page 2)

Shirley IF-Dazzler
Shirley
Shirley

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:52am | IP Logged
u lot sais what i wanted 2 say...finally arjun-bhoomi will be one finally.... Big smile

pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged
where is today's video i can't find it?????????????
amina877 IF-Dazzler
amina877
amina877

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pari0706

where is today's video i can't find it?????????????

its on the 1st pgSmile

jbcute01 Senior Member
jbcute01
jbcute01

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with u guysi couldn't stop blusing the whole time. it was great!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed
Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadDe

Originally posted by rajeev4aamna

Haila...Haila...Haila LOL I am going crazyyyy LOL Todays episode was in true sense amazing...!!! I luved it...!!! I watched it how many times...uncountable!!! Arjun n Bhoomi rocked!!!! He was so naughty...His eyes were saying everything...He was totally fida over her...I luved the way he asked her 2 kiss his hand n then in the room when he asked her 2 stay quiet n let him speak his heart...!!! Bhoomis shyness went great with the scene...My heart was beating faster by the second...Oooo La la...This was one rocking episode!!!

Teesha

soooooooooooooooooo rite....also whn he says the magic words...n thn usski sab se lambi raat...everythin abt today's episode b/w the two was rocking...from the garden scene till the bedroom one...love 'em both..Smile  im still watchin tht part of drama again n again..till v get somethin more..Wink hehehehe

agree with u! I cant stop watching yesterdays or todays episode...I hope tomorrows has sumthing even more romantic...I just hope ke kal sab hojaya wurna 3 din ka break beech main...it'll be near 3 years of waiting...

Teesha

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by barbie

I agree with Amina..Today's episode was soooooo romantic and lovely. After a loooong time it was a treat to watch Arjun's ghanti finally ringing!!!LOL

LOLLOLWink

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sadDe

Haila...Haila...Haila LOL I am going crazyyyy LOL Todays episode was in true sense amazing...!!! I luved it...!!! I watched it how many times...uncountable!!! Arjun n Bhoomi rocked!!!! He was so naughty...His eyes were saying everything...He was totally fida over her...I luved the way he asked her 2 kiss his hand n then in the room when he asked her 2 stay quiet n let him speak his heart...!!! Bhoomis shyness went great with the scene...My heart was beating faster by the second...Oooo La la...This was one rocking episode!!!

Teesha

soooooooooooooooooo rite....also whn he says the magic words...n thn usski sab se lambi raat...everythin abt today's episode b/w the two was rocking...from the garden scene till the bedroom one...love 'em both..Smile  im still watchin tht part of drama again n again..till v get somethin more..Wink hehehehe

agree with u! I cant stop watching yesterdays or todays episode...I hope tomorrows has sumthing even more romantic...I just hope ke kal sab hojaya wurna 3 din ka break beech main...it'll be near 3 years of waiting...

Teesha

sabar karo teesha....sabar.....mujhe lagta hain keh arjun se zyada to tum utavalli ho rahi hoLOLLOL.but agree wid sadia 13th march ke episode mein to everything was rocking esp when he tells keh aaj ki raat meri zindagi ki sabse lambi raat hain n d laughs after saying tht .............he was luking so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top