India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Online Voting

greatshaks Newbie
greatshaks
greatshaks

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

I think this was staged by Sony to shoot up the TRP's and make money. Its a money making scandal. Mini said vote more for your contestant. And how will I know after spending Rs.2000 that they are manipulating with the votes.

If they are really on a look out for Talent then the voting should be done online and the results should be verifyable and visible to every person who is voting(like we can see in our polls)

The only thing that I would be grateful to Sony is for atleast bringing the talented Contestants like Meenal, Panna, Amey to lime light. I dont really care who the winner is bcos no matter who wins if the public does attend the shows and buy albums of the Winner he is still a loser.

Talent is always a winner and Amey you are a Winner anyday!!!!!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Voting from UK!!!

Author: HeavenlyBliss.   Replies: 7   Views: 636

HeavenlyBliss. 7 636 23 May 2009 at 1:26pm by premsONLYmine
..::~ Indian Idol 4 BANNER Contest VOTING - Closed

2 3 4

Author: Jaslove   Replies: 26   Views: 2575

Jaslove 26 2575 22 February 2009 at 2:32pm by -simi-
East zone voting

Author: sjshah   Replies: 1   Views: 494

sjshah 1 494 31 January 2009 at 11:27pm by sjshah

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index