India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Hema's fate is not Karunya's

s_mag2000 Groupbie
s_mag2000
s_mag2000

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
I have noticed a lot of people drawing parallels between what happened to Hem and whats happening to Karunya. Why do we always leave things as naseeb or fate. There's more to that in life.

The thing I can see similar is that a really good singer got voted out from the final 4 or 5 (nihira, amey) and people got angry and frustrated and maybe even motivated. Its sad to see something similar brewing around here. Hem lost out because ppl were too upset over nihira and hemani to vote for him. Meanwhile ppl supporting debojit were motivated by what they saw as a direct attack on their favorite.No prizes for guessing who won.

It would be really sad to see Karunya suffer the same "fate" as many have put it. Please realize that by not doing anything and posting inane remarks abt wishing Karunya looses they are sealing his future. Why are people so vehemently declaring "I hope Karunya doesnt win because the public doesnt deserve singers like him and amey". Thats completely illogical.

Things must be taken in stride. Just coz amey is out doesnt mean that Karunya HAS to be out too. For god sakes, its called Indian Idol not Indian Idols. Why must Karunya suffer after working so hard. The poor lad has had to work twice as hard as everyone else to get half the votes as the other. Why must talent suffer because of poor reasoning!!

I dont know about the rest of you but I still see a real Indian Idol in the top three.

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
octave789 Groupbie
octave789
octave789

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
the whole episode is sad ..... anuj is disgusting

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top