India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Mukhti is so stupid (Page 3)

kouser Senior Member
kouser
kouser

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
ya true she is so stupid!!!! i think she shouldve said sumthin to sneha she was fly in the air 2day, mukti shouldve pulled her nd throw her on the ground... sneha is so stupid iam begining to HATE HER Angry Angry ... nd that stupid perna to... i think now mukti should go nd get saabot without lettin any 1 know nd come nd throw at bajaj nd perna nd sneha nd perms nd that cookie specially FACE then they will releasie wat they did... nd after everythin is setelled mutki is gonna forgive every 1 stupid she shouldnt do that she should take badla from each nd every 1 specially perm nd sneha... i didnt really like yestardayz nd 2days episod.... Angry Angry
sorry for perna fans nd bajaj nd every 1 else, its ma point of view.... Smile

ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
hahaha.....I know exactly y Mukti had to tell Sharad about the tape. SO that he could somehow sabotage it and then all this stupid drama could go on. You see it makes Mukti look good in a way(Stupid for me), Fighting for justice all alone without her Choti Maa...hehehe
suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
I fink that mukti will defintely forgive the basu/bajaj's. But i also fink that after sharad's truth comes out that all of people that insulted mukti in 2day's episode (especially sneha/prena), might go a little way in redeeming themselves by beating the hell out of sharad. Plus i fink they will destroy him professionally along wit his family.
An that will probely be the main reason mukti forgives them.
QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
That was a bit silly thing to do but kekta does this so that the story can drag on.

What I don't understand is why would prem allow sharad stay married to his sister, if he knows what sort of person is his. Does this mean he doesnot care for his sister and he has his own selfish reason to support sharad.

Esti aunty
Dola87 IF-Rockerz
Dola87
Dola87

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
its not prem!!!!!its yudi with noooo fellings..selfish twit Angry Angry
desing Newbie
desing
desing

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
hi,

I am new to this forum and i have been watching the comments and the updates. Hats off to you people !!

Well i would like to share my view here. I feel if mukthi was so keen on finding the culprit, she should have done it quietly. She should understand that suddenly blaming people of a rich and a big household, where her father is a driver will be disastrous.

How can she ever think that prerna will help her at this point of time. First she said it was prem, next sharad. Mukthi was shown to be intelligent, therefore she could have tackled this intelligently. She also saw how money and power played in the case of bail to Prem. She should have done the sleuthing job a bit cleverly, rather than making the actual culprit alert !!!.

I am sorry for the long post. this was just a view .
apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
welcome, desing!! and I totally agree with you...Mukti was way too emotional, understable, in this matter...She had faith that the woman she considered her mother, and the family she grew up with would believe her despite her class differences...that was naive of her...

but what doesn't kill ya, makes ya stronger...so hopefully Mukti will be able to get justice by herself...but the Bajaj's and Basus should really regret not supporting Mukti...I'm really happy at least Tushar stood for Mukti...but unless Sharad confesses again, how is Mukti gonna get proof...wait, did Prem not burn the negatives of the rapist??

Mukti will of course forgive everyone but she shouldn't forgive Prem, not that I expect him to apologize or anything...Sneha was horrible too...
desing Newbie
desing
desing

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
hi apux,

Yes i agree with you. Mukthi will fight for justice and she will win. The basu and bajaj household will defnitely regret not being with her.

Sneha was sick. I think she went overboard with her remarks on middle class and so on. It was so unjust of her to just go overboard and talk like that.

Let us hope that mukthi comes out victorious.

Go to top