Indian Idol 6

Anuj’s niece (Page 7)

fgqazi Newbie
fgqazi
fgqazi

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Hey , Amey is a great singer ! I am a mubaikar
BUT rules are rules baby !
WHAT GREAT HAS AMEY DONE BY ACCEPTING ! HE HAS TO ACCEPT THE RULES ! DONT TRUST ANYONES FACE YAAR!
he has only broke the coconuts of another devotee but the fruits are still to be credited to ANUJ ! HEY ANUJ sang that dillagi fabntastically ! BUT HIS LOOKS SUCK !

amritha19 Goldie
amritha19
amritha19

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:39am | IP Logged
was anuj's neice justified in standing up for him? oh absolutely i wud have done the same except if i was related to karu or amey. is caling a spade, a spade a sin? IMHO no its not, so i also think its not wrong in the judges thinking tht anuj was the weakest link cuz evidently he was. lets overlook all the not so good performances of the past and see only yesterdays performance of anuj. the first holi song of his IMO was not worth of any praise, terrible in one word, but made up well in the second song. nevertheless it cudn't help him catch up with the rest not even with sandeep. standing up for family is not wrong, she had her questions which i thought were very aptly answered by the judges but her tone and atitude was not right, she cud hav put forth her ocncerns in a better fashion especially after repeatedly being asked to do so. amidst the anger i felt for amey's exit, at tht moment i felt a tad bit sorry for anuj cuz he was clearly embarrased and i bet secretly wished tht his damn bhanji wud shut up atleast after he asked her to do so.
prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:44am | IP Logged
i just hated it when shesaid that maharashtra mein mumbai mubai aur amey amey chillake kuch nahin hone wala.. Angry i am not from mumbai, but felt very hurt with the venom in her voice when she stated this Ouch how sad is the state of some people in India.
For the 1st time i was happy with Anu/sonu for defending their decisions so well.
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:14am | IP Logged
If judges feel so strongly about who is better and who is crap then why not scrap this farce called Public Voting. It was bad-sportmanship from judges yesterday, it wasn't Anuj's was fault if he was voted in. Even though I would have loved Karunya/Amey as last 2 BUT the way they (judges) are treating Anuj and Sandeep (to an extent) is not fair and also not in good taste. They are simply insulting them...telling them (publicly) that they are CRAP. There are other ways to say a particular thing. If they have made Public Voting applicable, they should learn to respect it whichever way it goes.
koyelranu Groupbie
koyelranu
koyelranu

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Anuj's niece just showed what kind of family she is coming from. period. This is not a show to get personal, this is a show to promote talent. Those who say she was speaking for family...(oh puhleez....give me a break man!) are under a denial...this is not a show to promote particular favourites of A family. When somebody says that "shahrukhh khan has a stereotypical style of acting" does his wife and children come and speak for him as "family"???

and what was Anuj doing and standing there like an idiot? Couldn't he take the mic and tell her niece to stop making a fool of herself and shut up??
Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:40am | IP Logged
koyelranu..... leave her alone now... come 2 the second half what was the old guys mistake..... he just asked a simple doubt was that good nature of anu sir... from which family he comes???if you try to catch bad things then no time will be remainimg to hold goood things in life... so she reacted what se felt.
jayy Senior Member
jayy
jayy

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:42am | IP Logged
please leave her alone...anuj was going through a lot..it was as if he was being punished for being successful..his family members could not see this..it is natural..
indian888 IF-Sizzlerz
indian888
indian888

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:46am | IP Logged
I want to Salute Her

She Did Absolutly Right

Clap

Why not This Drama at Other Ppl Exits

Aman Said Corretly Its Not only Mumbai That is voting other Plcaes Also

Anuj we r with U go Ahead Clap Clap Clap

All amey family did walk out along with judges

Mubikar will remain mubaikar ( again regionalisim ) LOL