Indian Idol 6

Anuj’s niece (Page 4)

syrene Goldie
syrene
syrene

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noname01

she was only defending her uncle

jeez...how rude was it of all of amey's relatives to walk out like that? how come no one is posting about that?

and the judges...so much drama.

ANUJ got VOTES... DEAL WITH IT

u know what even though i am sad that amey is out, i totally agree with u on that point.. u should make a post of that ....i thought it was very rude of them to stage a protest...

noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by winnie_pooh

Originally posted by noname01

she was only defending her uncle

jeez...how rude was it of all of amey's relatives to walk out like that? how come no one is posting about that?

and the judges...so much drama.

ANUJ got VOTES... DEAL WITH IT

u know what even though i am sad that amey is out, i totally agree with u on that point.. u should make a post of that ....i thought it was very rude of them to stage a protest...

people will start bashing me instead... but yeah, why didn't anyone notice that?

if you lose, lose graciously...no need for that stupid DRAMA.

you never saw antara's parents or panna's parents leave like that... or even meenal's

Edited by noname01 - 14 March 2006 at 9:15pm
NBA ALL-STAR Senior Member
NBA ALL-STAR
NBA ALL-STAR

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
I AGREE THAT ANUJ'S NIECE WAS VERY INPOLITE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS WAY HIGHER THAN HER. BUT I ALSO AGREE THAT IT WAS ODD FOR AMEY'S RELATIVES TO WALK OUT. HOWVER, I GUESS THEY WALKED OUT BECAUSE OF THEIR PAIN.
Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
i am sorry to say but a person will react.. in the same way. you just keep your self in her place.. man its like rang de basanthi... we wil criticize. but once the same thing happen we will react same way... as she did.i know she went rude with them but she cant be blamed...for example...just try to swap anuj with karunya.... and karunya was to be out. and if judges protest the same way.. and from amey's family some one reacted the same way what you would have tell then you will tell she/he is fighting for justice...wake up guys. just keep your self in her place and feel..
noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_gallery

i am sorry to say but a person will react.. in the same way. you just keep your self in her place.. man its like rang de basanthi... we wil criticize. but once the same thing happen we will react same way... as she did.i know she went rude with them but she cant be blamed...for example...just try to swap anuj with karunya.... and karunya was to be out. and if judges protest the same way.. and from amey's family some one reacted the same way what you would have tell then you will tell she/he is fighting for justice...wake up guys. just keep your self in her place and feel..

I completely understand... I just wanted people to see that both sides reacted in a negative manner.

anna_ps Senior Member
anna_ps
anna_ps

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
she was rude
Shawn89 Goldie

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawn89

She was a straight "u know wut"

I wanna just grab her and smack the life out of her

arre yaar,

why are you taking your anger out on her?

Go to top