Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rehanyazdani thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
omg she is the rudest person ive ever seen. i mean come on, you're on tv and everyone around the world is watching you, and you have the nerve to talk so rudely to people like sonu nigam and farah khan? who does she think she is? couldn't believe it when i saw it...
noname01 thumbnail
she was only defending her uncle

jeez...how rude was it of all of amey's relatives to walk out like that? how come no one is posting about that?

and the judges...so much drama.

ANUJ got VOTES... DEAL WITH IT
syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: noname01

she was only defending her uncle

jeez...how rude was it of all of amey's relatives to walk out like that? how come no one is posting about that?

and the judges...so much drama.

ANUJ got VOTES... DEAL WITH IT

u know what even though i am sad that amey is out, i totally agree with u on that point.. u should make a post of that ....i thought it was very rude of them to stage a protest...
noname01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: winnie_pooh

u know what even though i am sad that amey is out, i totally agree with u on that point.. u should make a post of that ....i thought it was very rude of them to stage a protest...

people will start bashing me instead... but yeah, why didn't anyone notice that?

if you lose, lose graciously...no need for that stupid DRAMA.

you never saw antara's parents or panna's parents leave like that... or even meenal's

Edited by noname01 - 18 years ago
NBA ALL-STAR thumbnail
I AGREE THAT ANUJ'S NIECE WAS VERY INPOLITE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS WAY HIGHER THAN HER. BUT I ALSO AGREE THAT IT WAS ODD FOR AMEY'S RELATIVES TO WALK OUT. HOWVER, I GUESS THEY WALKED OUT BECAUSE OF THEIR PAIN.
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i am sorry to say but a person will react.. in the same way. you just keep your self in her place.. man its like rang de basanthi... we wil criticize. but once the same thing happen we will react same way... as she did.i know she went rude with them but she cant be blamed...for example...just try to swap anuj with karunya.... and karunya was to be out. and if judges protest the same way.. and from amey's family some one reacted the same way what you would have tell then you will tell she/he is fighting for justice...wake up guys. just keep your self in her place and feel..
noname01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: guess_gallery

i am sorry to say but a person will react.. in the same way. you just keep your self in her place.. man its like rang de basanthi... we wil criticize. but once the same thing happen we will react same way... as she did.i know she went rude with them but she cant be blamed...for example...just try to swap anuj with karunya.... and karunya was to be out. and if judges protest the same way.. and from amey's family some one reacted the same way what you would have tell then you will tell she/he is fighting for justice...wake up guys. just keep your self in her place and feel..

I completely understand... I just wanted people to see that both sides reacted in a negative manner.

She was a straight "u know wut"

I wanna just grab her and smack the life out of her
noname01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawn89

She was a straight "u know wut"

I wanna just grab her and smack the life out of her

arre yaar,

why are you taking your anger out on her?
avtab thumbnail
u cd did not noticed tat amey's mother was seating just behind of ajun's relatives n they were saying something impolitely. most probably they wanted to go because of tat n later on seat at dif place