Neelema_Bindu
Neelema_Bindu

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
wat did she say?i never saw it yet!

srkluva Newbie
srkluva
srkluva

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
PLEASE gimme a break..manners?!! let me see one of u guys in the same situation and act with "MANNERS".
It is so unfair how everyone's blaming anuj. wats his fault? that his fans voted for him and amey's fans didnt?
she was tensed and angry like we all are and it was her reaction. the judges over act. its their job. so please get over it.
noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kothra

hi
i agree with u nimmi..she doesnt have how respect elder..i even got angry..i know she was anuj fan but it shows she was against amey
Huzi

I don't think she was against amey!! if someone says crap about your family, will you just sit there and listen (b/c you have manners)? if someone insults your family...you will not say anything? if someone steps all over your family, you will be quiet? NO!! if someone even says anything rude to my family, I will NOT stay quiet. this does not make me rude or immature...

she did something right, so what if amey left? it is in NO way anuj's fault...he did not vote for himself ok?

get a clue from amey...even he was said no rematch.

just to clarify, I am NOT an anuj fan but all this stuff said against him is wrong... (just like what meenal fans said about antara when she left)

Amrita singh Newbie
Amrita singh
Amrita singh

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Anybody whose talking againt Anuj's niece...just one word for all the babies.

GROW UP

I praise her strength. She was sitting beside Amey's fans (including judges) and she spoke like no fear. All u babies against her...u need guts to do that. And also the thing abt respect...just shut up u Hypocrites. I didnt know small minds (or babies) like u also post here. lol

PEACE
effervescent Senior Member
effervescent
effervescent

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Amrita singh

GROW UP

I praise her strength. She was sitting beside Amey's fans (including judges) and she spoke like no fear. All u babies against her...u need guts to do that. And also the thing abt respect...just shut up u Hypocrites. I didnt know small minds (or babies) like u also post here. lol

PEACE

yeah whatever...u have no right to tell people to grow up or to shut up and then you conclude your comment with "lol, peace" what a fool..

Amrita singh Newbie
Amrita singh
Amrita singh

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fooglez

GROW UP

PEACE

yeah whatever...u have no right to tell people to grow up or to shut up and then you conclude your comment with "lol, peace" what a fool..

Amrita singh Newbie
Amrita singh
Amrita singh

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Haha...lol..fooglez..or..fool..lol
effervescent Senior Member
effervescent
effervescent

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

Haha...lol..fooglez..or..fool..lol

hahaha nice joke singh, u just like "laughing out loud" too much...but right now I'm LMAO @ you. LOL

Go to top