Anuj’s niece - Page 4

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by avtab

u cd did not noticed tat amey's mother was seating just behind of ajun's relatives n they were saying something impolitely. most probably they wanted to go because of tat n later on seat at dif place

complete assumption...do you have a complete transcript of what went on? for all we know, amey's family could have been saying something bad to anuj's family.

Anuj's niece did the right thing. She was just supporting her uncle. I think the judges were un professional to ask for a rematch...they caused all the drama by leaving the stage.....can't they just accept what the public likes. 😕 Indian Idol becoming like Saregamapa now. 🤢
Originally posted by foziasal

Anuj's niece did the right thing. She was just supporting her uncle. I think the judges were un professional to ask for a rematch...they caused all the drama by leaving the stage.....can't they just accept what the public likes. 😕 Indian Idol becoming like Saregamapa now. 🤢

II = SRGMP = DRAMA

Originally posted by Amrita singh

Anybody whose talking againt Anuj's niece...just one word for all the babies.

GROW UP

I praise her strength. She was sitting beside Amey's fans (including judges) and she spoke like no fear. All u babies against her...u need guts to do that. And also the thing abt respect...just shut up u Hypocrites. I didnt know small minds (or babies) like u also post here. lol

PEACE

I completely agree with you! anuj's niece is no way rude. she was just asking her questions. just becoz you love amey, you cant start bashing everyone n ny1. i too watched the show, i can tell you that she WAS NOT AT ALL RUDE!!

for me i felt so sorry for ANUJ. i dont whats his fault. for no fault of his, he had to face suckkind of insult. he has become a scape goat. i am not saying he is a good singer or not...tats immaterial...but the way he was treated yesterday, was horrible. i felt sooo sorry for him. just imagine if we are in his position..

Originally posted by SoNi_KuDi

no ur right..... she was so rude... lol it was funny the way she said "GET IT" haha farah was like yea GET it 😆

😆😆😆

AFTER SEEING THE EPISODE LAST NIGHT

I WAS VERY UPSET

BUT AMEY LEFT WID DIGNITY

Originally posted by noname01

complete assumption...do you have a complete transcript of what went on? for all we know, amey's family could have been saying something bad to anuj's family.

wat we r saying r assumption, as none of us knows wat actually happened there. so we cannot say tat amey's mother walked out. we donot know the complete picture of tat place. I only saw the two parties were arguing n then his mother was leaving

Yes I also didn't like the way she spoke,The basis on which the whole thing started was based on music and these are very talented professionals who tried to voice out but the tone she had was not appropriate,I can understand her reasons but still little over board .At least Farah said it so nicely to talk politly.Well we will see who goes how far.Only time will tell.But Iam so sad to see Amey go! 😭 That was not fair,he is a wonderful and talented singer.Now Iam worried about Karunya. 😕 it will break my heart to see both my favourites go. Edited by pl-person - 18 years ago
The whole show is a load of bullshit. I think choosing this year's indian idol is all about selecting the worst and eliminating the best. And thats a fact. As most of us on this forum see it, the top 5 should have been Amey, Karunya, Panna, Meenal and Sandeep. Singers such as Anuj and Ravi shudnt have been there in the first place. I think the show started to drift the wrong way when Anuj was given a second chance. The judges lieterally ruined it. Just imagine having Sandeep or Anuj as our very own Indian Idol.... now thats something that's best if its left only to imagination.

Also, every week when guest judges are called to present themselves on the sets, they should stick to comments such as " Good/Bad/Average/Horrendous"...rather than Diya Mirza saying " The boy from hyderabad shud win or " Amey is going to be the winner "" Sandeep shud perform from the inner depths or whatver"" If Karunya doesnt win then im going to stop watching Indian Idol"...Diya literally screwed the whole episode with her nonsense. For all we know, she kept changing her own words every second.

The Indian public is so sentimental and so emotional that they can go to any level to get what they want and who they would want to see as a winner ( good or bad ). The same thing happened with Sa Re Ga Ma. We got to see an hyperactive Himmesh and an emotional Ismail Darbar. And their behaviour at the end affected the results of the contestants. Hemachandra had to bear the brunt and got thrown out.

On the other side of the world, American Idol sees no probs whatsoever and people know how to vote, for whom to vote and whom not to vote for. They had a total of 24 contestants competing to reach the final 12 and i think this year has the 12 best of American Idol so far. Without any problems or fuss or hassles.

I dont know about what others would say but i think there is just one solution to Indian Idol. Details such as last name and place of origin of contestants should not be revealed on the show. They should all be addressed by their first names. At least in that way, the public can be fooled to a certain extent coz when they vote, they wouldnt know which city or what caste creed or zone that contestant comes from. No one would know for sure if Contestant 1 is a Sharma, or Contestant 2 is from South India or Contestant 3 is a Bengali. Everyone would be treated fair and equal. Thats how i see it.

Any comments ?

The whole show is a load of bullshit. I think choosing this year's indian idol is all about selecting the worst and eliminating the best. And thats a fact. As most of us on this forum see it, the top 5 should have been Amey, Karunya, Panna, Meenal and Sandeep. Singers such as Anuj and Ravi shudnt have been there in the first place. I think the show started to drift the wrong way when Anuj was given a second chance. The judges lieterally ruined it. Just imagine having Sandeep or Anuj as our very own Indian Idol.... now thats something that's best if its left only to imagination.

Also, every week when guest judges are called to present themselves on the sets, they should stick to comments such as " Good/Bad/Average/Horrendous"...rather than Diya Mirza saying " The boy from hyderabad shud win or " Amey is going to be the winner "" Sandeep shud perform from the inner depths or whatver"" If Karunya doesnt win then im going to stop watching Indian Idol"...Diya literally screwed the whole episode with her nonsense. For all we know, she kept changing her own words every second.

The Indian public is so sentimental and so emotional that they can go to any level to get what they want and who they would want to see as a winner ( good or bad ). The same thing happened with Sa Re Ga Ma. We got to see an hyperactive Himmesh and an emotional Ismail Darbar. And their behaviour at the end affected the results of the contestants. Hemachandra had to bear the brunt and got thrown out.

On the other side of the world, American Idol sees no probs whatsoever and people know how to vote, for whom to vote and whom not to vote for. They had a total of 24 contestants competing to reach the final 12 and i think this year has the 12 best of American Idol so far. Without any problems or fuss or hassles.

I dont know about what others would say but i think there is just one solution to Indian Idol. Details such as last name and place of origin of contestants should not be revealed on the show. They should all be addressed by their first names. At least in that way, the public can be fooled to a certain extent coz when they vote, they wouldnt know which city or what caste creed or zone that contestant comes from. No one would know for sure if Contestant 1 is a Sharma, or Contestant 2 is from South India or Contestant 3 is a Bengali. Everyone would be treated fair and equal. Thats how i see it.

Any comments ?

Any comments ?