Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

GoNe WiTh ThE wInD

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

eiliyafatima

eiliyafatima

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
so last day Arnavs behavior freaks me out Angry, actually not last day its from last week he is beving really OTT... I mean where is the LOVE??? is love gone with the gust of wind ARNAV N KHUSHI feels when around each otherConfused

i mean nowadays there behaving like they have just met b/c of their bro/sis matchmaking thing and no connection at all except thatOuchSleepy

i m so confusedConfused with all that...one day u r affected by the girls tears n then afterwards u care a damn about her being totally clueless in ur room in fornt of u, whenever u see tears in her eyes u get restless what about now didnt u saw the tears or u just see them when u are the reason for her tears

I M SO CONFUSED...plz ppl help me out hereOuchAngry

where is the love gone with the wind???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vrevathyJuicee_Sushie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GoNe WiTh ThE wInD" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eiliyafatima

eiliyafatima

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
no comments n 43 views...??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top