India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

PISSED OFF AND DEVASTATED!!

soniya22 Groupbie
soniya22
soniya22

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Shame on da people that call themselves amey fans and did not vote for him proper ....wish i could vote .He was my last hope on dis pathetic reality show.I dont get the fact when amey has zillions of fans howcome he lost to anuj plssss now i hope anuj becomes da next indian idol !!dats wt ppl deserve. I dont believe this howcome his fan following proved 2 be useless and cudnt make a difference.Sorry to say i hope karunya gets voted out next week no offence to his fans but im so annoyed now i want anuj or sandeep 2 win!!!!

I WANT AMEY BACK BY HOOK OR BY CROOK :(

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
do you know that in your title u say you are Censored but that is not a nice word. You shouldn't be so upset. I love you...IF loves you...the world loves you. Don't be Censored anymore.
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
he hasnt lost to anuj

sony just kicked him out for their reasons

he hasnt lost to any1
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I'm pissed off as well.
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyaee

Yeah, I'm pissed off as well.

don't be p**** off, my friend...I love you...we love you...IF loves you...the world loves you...never give up hope....
Ruhena Begum Groupbie
Ruhena Begum
Ruhena Begum

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniya22

Shame on da people that call themselves amey fans and did not vote for him proper ....wish i could vote .He was my last hope on dis pathetic reality show.I dont get the fact when amey has zillions of fans howcome he lost to anuj plssss now i hope anuj becomes da next indian idol !!dats wt ppl deserve. I dont believe this howcome his fan following proved 2 be useless and cudnt make a difference.Sorry to say i hope karunya gets voted out next week no offence to his fans but im so annoyed now i want anuj or sandeep 2 win!!!!

I WANT AMEY BACK BY HOOK OR BY CROOK :(

my favourite contestant is out Cry

this is so depressing i cnt believe it. Cryv

i agree with every bit dat u hve sed. nw i just hope Anuj or Sandeep wins den da janta will realize wat dey hve lost. Even i am Amey's fan but so unluckily i cnt vote cos im in london but shame on all Amey fans living in India. Da last hope i had nd nw dis has gone. i wuldnt mind if Karunya won but i want Anuj or Sandeeep to win cos dis is wat da India's janta want. Angry

qazi_luv IF-Rockerz
qazi_luv
qazi_luv

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I know how u feell..but i dun blame it all oon junta..it can maybe be de voting timing...De show ends at nigh and voting starts frm there....and then ends in the morning at 9:00 so what shud ppl do?...instead of sleeping ...vote all nigt?...and in de morning shud get ready to go to skewl or work ...or vote full day?...dey shud change de voting thingeess and start it for a week!
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Amey doesn't need the title...just hope he gets a break and his talent gets recognized. And for those of you getting a laugh out of some of these posts, I know you felt the same/reacted the same when your fav shows were in the doldrums.

Go to top