Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AbhishekChaurey

Groupbie

AbhishekChaurey

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
I am watching this show from the beginning because its an adoption of dhoop kinarey...
i also liked the show ... but now i feel that the character of Ashutosh is not maintained properly

This man is really weird ... he doesnt care for any one ..  neither his friends like malika armaan nor his lover nidhi ... Dr Ahmer in the original series was not that rude he was a lonely person, introvert  but he was caring and  loving .also ashotosh using unfair means to get the house thats wrong.

Its okey that he has difficult past or problems in early life but that doesnt means that you close all doors and insult people near  you . he doesnt deserves Nidhis love at all...

on one side he doesnt care for any one and on other side he is afraid that what people say wh..en they know that he loves a girl half his age ... what nonsense ?? a young ,beautiful, loving , caring girl is falling for you and you are hiding behind excuses . go get her life wont give a second chance...

Although MB is doing a great job but ashutosh isConfused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashutosh doesn't deserve it..." in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SriB

IF-Dazzler

SriB

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
It's the CVs they ate not able to come to a conclusion on how to steer the show.MB is fab

sosoramy

sosoramy

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged

he thinks he is morally wrong in short run, bt he believes its best for Nidhi in long run

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Shriya.-

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
well i completely disagree with u
ashutosh is weird?
gosh i find it a joke
and ashu don't care for others?
well this is the biggest nightmare
ashu is so much caring
he cares for everyone
from nidhi to armaan
he even cares for mallika after all what she done with him
she hurted him so much but still his respect to their friendship is not letting him be so rude with her and hurt her
and he cares for armaan a lot
his pain came out as frustration on armaan
that's it
and all this is so common in friendship
and he don't care for nidhi
well this no one can say
he cares for her so much
he is suffering the pang of separation just for nidhi's good
he don't want his love to suffer from the pain
he knows nidhi is so innocent and so sweet that she will not be able to handle all this
he knows that nidz family will go against her and he don't want nidz to separate from her family as he can understand the value of family and only for all these reasons he is not willing to grab nidhi so easily
and yeah i agree ashu's means for getting the house is wrong
he should not do all this but its human nature afterall

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26blahblahsozone1Armu4evaAbhiAnikavmukslidvinLizzieBennettfiona18rtmspiyualkashaz2009Darine1980Krrish4Youoblivious.-.Shriya.-ChillMaarYaar

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Respecting ur pov all th way but seriously i wuldn think he is selfish...he let nidhi go coz..
A) he thinks its morally wrong to love a girl half his age...
B) even he doesnt knw nidhi loves him or idolises...n he thot he was leading her on
He has told mallu upteem times he thinks of her as frnd but if she is being obdurate n interfering nt to forget completely vapmish...how does it make ashu selfish?
If he din care he wont hv apologisd to nidhi fr mallus taunts...gotten nidhi bck fr de kids of de ward..paid fr expensive injections...run aft armu n apologisd fr his rudeness...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnirtmsLizzieBennettshaz2009Darine1980oblivious.-.Shriya.-

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhishekChaurey

I am watching this show from the beginning because its an adoption of dhoop kinarey...Lets just forget about DK when we see this show for once , 

i also liked the show ... but now i feel that the character of Ashutosh is not maintained properly Na... according to me , he is maintained welll 

This man is really weird ... he doesnt care for any one ..  neither his friends like malika armaan nor his lover nidhi ... Dr Ahmer in the original series was not that rude he was a lonely person, introvert  but he was caring and  loving .also ashotosh using unfair means to get the house thats wrong. Hmm , why weird yaar, care can be shown in many ways , one can show them openly which is obvious and at same time one care for others without making it obvious,. care has many shades ...  Ashu;s balances both sides  welll ...Ashu is lonely, Introvert , he clearly mentioned his lawyer that she is allowed to do things KEEPING LAW in mind , he said that before giving her green signal... A person who believes the one who always enters his life will eventually walk away dont really try making strong bond with others, even if they do they dont say or show it  and keep hurting themselves with hiding it ... Ashu do care for every one in his life , his confession to armaan is enough to prove he cares his friendship with him ... if letting NIdhi walk out of his life mean he dont care for her love thats a wrong perception, like said before he was being practical and more over he believes he is doing wrong by loving the gal, he has to realize he is wrong in letting her walk away from his life  ... v

Its okey that he has difficult past or problems in early life but that doesnt means that you close all doors and insult people near  you . he doesnt deserves Nidhis love at all...  Trust me , the loners take long time and courage to let ppl walk in their life, once u loose some one close to u , its hard to accept some one else and even if u do , that nagging feeling of loosing that person again always remains in minds and will never allow them to enjoy the relation properly ... He only insulted nidhi ONCE and he is cursing himself for doing it , its not like he enjoys hurting ppl and find pleasure in it ...Love bring LIFE and CHANGE In peoples life , thats wat is happening with ASHU and HE TRULY DESERVE HER LOVE ... ITS HIS RIGHT (when i say U , i am referring to ASHU ) 

on one side he doesnt care for any one and on other side he is afraid that what people say wh..en they know that he loves a girl half his age ... what nonsense ?? a young ,beautiful, loving , caring girl is falling for you and you are hiding behind excuses . go get her life wont give a second chance... There is lot of difference in this , just caz u dont show case ur  care for a person doesnt mean u dont do anything to save that person from humiliation  again here U mean ASHU ...

Although MB is doing a great job but ashutosh isConfused   ASHU is more practical and some one who can be related ... 

I dont want to sound rude any where , but if my words were harsh , sorry yaar, hurt karne ka intention nahin hai 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhishekChaureyozone1LizzieBennettrtmsAizazoblivious.

LizzieBennett

Goldie

LizzieBennett

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhishekChaurey

I am watching this show from the beginning because its an adoption of dhoop kinarey...
i also liked the show ... but now i feel that the character of Ashutosh is not maintained properly

This man is really weird ... he doesnt care for any one ..  neither his friends like malika armaan nor his lover nidhi ... Dr Ahmer in the original series was not that rude he was a lonely person, introvert  but he was caring and  loving .also ashotosh using unfair means to get the house thats wrong.

Its okey that he has difficult past or problems in early life but that doesnt means that you close all doors and insult people near  you . he doesnt deserves Nidhis love at all...

on one side he doesnt care for any one and on other side he is afraid that what people say wh..en they know that he loves a girl half his age ... what nonsense ?? a young ,beautiful, loving , caring girl is falling for you and you are hiding behind excuses . go get her life wont give a second chance...

Although MB is doing a great job but ashutosh isConfused

Sorry, I disagree. I think he cares a lot. and that's his undoing, he just doesn't know how to demonstrate it and his awkwardness stems from that.

He indulges the kids, apologises to Nidhi when he finds out he's done her wrong, he's even sporting enough to attend the wedding in the beginning cos Mallika drags him to it, although he doesn't want it. He stays friends with Mallika even after she says such harsh things to him, he does not even allude to them. He's hurt, but he doesn't hurt her by saying so. Only a man who cares can do that.

As far as Nidhi is concerned, enough has been seen and said about the selflessness of his love for her. He wants to do what is morally right.. and he's afraid of the consequences if he doesn't. Who wouldn't be?

He's emotionally scarred, he's afraid of letting people close to him. Haven't you heard of the saying, Once bitten, twice shy? It's a defence mechanism that's embedded in all of us. We all want to protect ourselves from hurt. And an emotionally closed, shy person like Ashutosh even more so. He never pushed Armaan away, his affection for Armaan is there plain to see. He just isn't ready to admit his feelings and guilt is plaguing him. His outburst to Armaan is a result of that..he is immediately contrite and runs to get him back. He's in fact so careful not to hurt anyone's feelings.
Do you mean to say that emotionally scarred, lonely, introverted people don't deserve to be loved???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

AbhishekChaurey

Groupbie

AbhishekChaurey

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
OK OK
It seems I made lots of ashu fans angry

may be words i used are harsh so i should take them back ..and i do so

but i still say he could handle the situation more properly
he could have talked nidhi and explained her the complexities instead of throwing her out
this act changed the lovely girl in to a depressed person
going after a girl half your age is not moral but there is no issue in accepting love if she initiates
you may find that weather it love or infatuation after a few meetings

i hope he realizes soon and bring her in to life again
dont let love go easily once it comes to you
because once it goes it never comes back ... and  I know this 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blahblahskavmuks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top