Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
I anyway never used to watch Sony just that Amey was taking part so I used to watch it.

It does not matter to me who wins now!!! 😑
anonmember thumbnail
I don't care who wins like the others said...it can be any contestant or even moronic Jassi or Armaan...they'd represent the Sony and Indian Idol really well.
cool_me99 thumbnail
yeah.... i 2 think v shud not stop watching da show but shud help in making karunya the indian idol so taht atleast v get 1 good singer at the top...
kothra thumbnail
hi
its a challenge to india janta not voting for amey..he is a rock star..its a great loss to everybody
huzi
ketaki_ry thumbnail
I m Happy Amey is out. hope karunya will be as well!

I am sure nobody will want themsevles to be assosoated with such a 'Besura' show! 🀒

indian idol - eeewwww! 🀒 🀒

swt.smile thumbnail
Yeah I already stopped watching this ridiculous show, really didn't expected this from Indian Janta ...it's horrible ! Amey was just my last hope....and i still can't believe that Anuj is still IN ...it's so shocking! I'm really gonna miss Amey ...he was my second favorite......I love you Amey !!! 😳
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am ssssso totally with u guys.....how could they let this happen i mean Amey and Karunya deserved 2 be in the top2 i am totally on with this plan.......besides i can't even vote since its only 4 ppl in india...but if i could i would always vote 4 AMEY....he is so sweet....i hate II... 🀒 🀒 🀒 it pathetic.wait let me refrase that The Indians r dumb, pathetic and completly dim witted
The Indians r dumb, pathetic and completly dim witted!!!!!!!
lucky_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fahadeng

Thank god tumhari AQAL main yeah baat aye!

PLAN B....collect 5 RS from everyone and vote for Karunya and Sandeep so that DONKEY ANUJ UNCLE gets out of the show!!!
I have transfered RS2,000 to my cousin via money service so that he voted for Karu on my behalf!!!

Let's kick anuj out of the show!!!

thats nice idea fahad.plz ppl vote for karu and sandy now than atleast 1 deserving candidate can win😳

juggyE thumbnail

Originally posted by: xMrs. Datex

the first thing my mum did after hearin abt amey;s ouster ws ring our subscriber n tell him to unsubcribe sony frm 2morow so no more sony in my house not in a billion years!

πŸ‘

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I WAS WATCHING INDIAN IDOL FOR TWO OF MY FAVORITE

CONTESTANTS.BOTH ARE OUT IN TWO CONSECUTIVE WEEKS.NOW I

DON'T CARE WHO WINS.

And my advice to you guys next time DO NOT again I say

DO NOT bash any contestant blatantly and hurt other

people's feelings,thus preventing them, actually

thousands of them to be precise,to vote for your

contestant.Remember guys WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

If you really want to hate somebody do it after the

competition is over.Open a I HATE TOPIC and pour your

heart out.

BUY NOW.I will come back for the grand finale because

Antara and Amey will be there.LONG LIVE INDIAN JANTA.