Sudha Shivpuri (Dadi in Kasamh Se)

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago
"I would love to do a comedy with Paresh Rawal"

She is a woman everyone loves to love. She is simple, yet infused with a dignity her costars struggle to emulate. Her opinions are conventional, yet she has the majesty that makes her stand apart from the rest! Meet Sudha Shivpuri in a short and candid interview...like never before!

I am - a simple, foolish old woman! (laughs out loud)

Ba is - an inspiration! She stands for responsibility and perseverence!

My love the only love of my life has and will be Om Shivpuri. I spent 23 years of my life with him. And I miss him every day!

My best friend I have spent six years of my life in Kyunki...Smriti and Apara have become good friends

One incident I will never forget Before Kyunki... started, my left hand had gone numb, and I wondered if I could work again. The doctors did the usual tests, but I never went back to them....Kyunki....must have cured me! Whenever the doctors spot me now, they say, bhabhiji, we are waiting!

My first paycheck - was from Balaji! I offered it to Sai Baba. I have immense faith in him

Money is very important! But my real wealth are my daughter and son

I am scared of bad times! My husband passed away when my son was only 13, but he has now grown up to be successful and that's one thing that I am proud of! He sailed thorugh the bad times and has made a name for himself!

Love is - life's most imporstant thing! It has many forms, not only the so-called ishq ! Aaj kal to pyar hota bhi hai jaldi or chale bhi jaata hai! (laughs) Main to old fashioned hi hoon! Ye live-in or pyar mohabbat main nahi samajhti!

I am superstitious about small things, like I don't buy oil or iron on a Saturday!

Sudha Shivpuri with her children

My idea of a woman - she should be an individual first. She should be aware of her responsibilities and she should know how ro strike a balance between her family and her ambitions

A leading man in Bollywood I would love to be paired opposite -
I would love to do some comedy with Paresh Rawal, and of course, I would love to work with Amitabh Bachchan

If I weren't an actress - I would be cooking and cleaning, looking after my children! I started working because I was lonely, not for anything else!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thanks for sharing! I luv her acting! 😛
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow