Poll Question :

SHLD MUKTI FORGIVE PREM N ACCEPT HIS LOVE IF HE SAYS HE LOVES HER??

Poll Choice
YES SHE SHLD
NOWAY SHE SHLD SLAP HIM
SHE SHLD NEVER RETURN TO HIM
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago
not for a long time...he's gotta to something MAJOR to earn back her trust and love and to rectify everything he's done in the past few weeks...don't see how he's going to manage that...good luck ekta in deciding that...
ya she shud...
but ONLY if he has a good excuse 4 all da mistakes dat he made...
like why did he say sharads inocnet wen he nos hes not !!
n why did he sleep wid her wen he didnt like her or anything !
n also why he drugged her !!

IF HE HAS A VERY GOOD EXCUSE 4 WHY HE DID ALL THIS... THEN YA SHE SHUD EXCPET HIS LOVE OTHERWISE NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY MAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN
ya she sould return toi him
she shouldnt just come back right away..she should make him realize her true worth and play hard to get..so he doent take her for granted 😊
she should noy. she should atleast make him realize his mistake and all the troble he has given her
agree with u.......she sud play hard to get......this premmm is errrr sorry i mean yudi..... 😑 😑 😑
No she should slap him and make him realize his mistake so he doesnt do anything like that to her again!

but even if they get together i think it will be hard for her to trust him !!!

Originally posted by ~aashka~rocks~

No she should slap him and make him realize his mistake so he doesnt do anything like that to her again!

but even if they get together i think it will be hard for her to trust him !!!

it makes sense to me😊😊😊

i hope prem doesn't say that HE LOVES HER ...........EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW 🀒
what's wrong with you? I've been noticing for the past few hours that you've been making negative posts wherever you go...please, if you can't make constructive arguments then refrain from just taking up space on forums...at least give us your reasons for your opinions...