Amey is OUT ---- I am soooo HAPPY!!! - Page 7

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by Ahmed143

Hey Friends,

I am soo delighted that atlast Amey is OUT of the compeition....

Now I'll literally pray that Anuj (and may be Sandeep) win this contestant...so that Indian Janta may have the best ever singer and perfromer as their IDOL......

This is the only way Janta can realize what they have done.....Janta really doen't deserve Amey or Karunya to be their IDOLS....

...plz dont take it as a joke....I really want Anuj to win...bcoz if Karunya wins then we all will forget what happened to Amey...but if Anuj wins, we'll see what he does after that and then we'll alwayyyyyssssss remember HOW TO VOTE....

Are you deaf?

Originally posted by MegaDemon

Are you deaf?

are you not being nice???
Originally posted by raggabio1

Please watch your language and do not attack any member again.
Thanks.

Originally posted by rocky23000

POOR ANUJ ---- DESPERATE JUDGES

We just watched the episode in UK.

Well, we know Amey is a good singer, but, put yourself in Anuj's shoes and see the world ...

What were the judges doing ... I didn't expect this from Sonu Nigam .. and the others joined in ... they seemed like ABSOLUTE LOSERS ...

I feel if they have any humility, they should apologize to ANUJ ...

After watching todays episode, AMEY and ANUJ's IMAGE has improved manyfold in my heart ...
judges' image has taken a downfall ... sad ....

POOR ANUJ ---- DESPERATE JUDGES

You already post this stupid copy comments on at least 20 threads this is called spamming. I hope you don't do this stupidity anymore ...😡

I never understand how the public votes. They always vote out the good singers. The same thing happened in Fame Gurukul I when Qazi won, even though Rex was the better singer. The janta has no music sense at all!
I am really sad i saw the episode i felt like crying 😭 I am really gonna miss Amey Edited by lil_angelz - 18 years ago